Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (334/355) > >>

Scockery:
Got a fitty cent Taun-Taun (open belly) at a yard sale. No reigns, but hey at this age, I'm happy the saddle is there.

Only other vintage find this year was a Rebel Commando amidst some 80's JOE. He's an honorary Joe, I guess.

Here's the taun taun in a deleted scene from Rogue One...deleted for being out of focus.  :P

Jesse James:
Hah I like that tower.  Can't quite place what it is but it works.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on August 16, 2017, 09:15 PM ---Hah I like that tower.  Can't quite place what it is but it works.

--- End quote ---

It is a small parts bin on top. Those plastic bins you can find at hardware and home improvement stores. I got that free at a yard sale with others that my father took to use as parts bins (how unimaginative!)

As for the legs...I've no idea.  I found a bunch of them at my local township's recycle dumpster and grabbed them because they looked like good props. Someday I'll probably get in trouble for taking stuff out of there. 

I didn't permanently connect the parts or anything, but it wouldn't be hard, just some screws or even glue.

I mean...uh...its a SPACE TOWER (tm) that I'll be selling soon for for the low price of $69.99 each. 

Scockery:
Darth Vader carrying case...missing the upper things that hold figures and the lables...BUT...it had the original cardboard insert with picture of the figures. And it had gotten damp a bit  (tragically, from a brief early morning shower as the people had set up their sale) but seems to have dried out okay.

Inside was chewie's bowcaster. (and non vintage stuff).

Scockery:
Estate sale finds. ROTJ TIE Fighter missing one wing label $18. AST-5 with a C-3PO (rem limbs) inside for $8.

Some guy beat me to the Y-wing with box and loose B-Wing.  :(

Passed up a Snowspeeder for $28 and 1SP-6 for $12.  They also had a POTF2 x-wing in opened box marked $45.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version