Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (335/355) > >>

Brian:
Ok, so I'm way behind those of you here on the vintage forum, but I'm finally getting around to trying to complete the vintage run (loose). Over the last few months I finished the Star Wars lineup, and this week I got the last two ESB figures I needed, Bespin Guard and Imperial Commander. Now I'm moving on to ROTJ, where I have 7 figures left. I'm not counting different variations for now, just the main line run. I'm a little ashamed that I don't have a complete run after all these years, but it just kept getting put off due to expendable spending or just having years in the modern line that had 80-100 figures. I didn't have a great start from childhood, with only 17 figures I think total.

I don't know if/when I'll be able to dive into the POTF run, due to the prices, but maybe I'll treat myself to a couple per year or something. Other than that I'm moving onto beasts, and working on restoring my vintage Falcon and Snowspeeder.

JediJman:
Sounds like a fun project Brian!  I had a pretty extensive vintage collection, but embarked on a similar path a few years back to get completed ships, figure variations, etc.  It was a blast.  I still enjoy going through the old stuff more than almost anything made since the 90's. 

Brian:
Exactly. There is just something about those vintage toys. I'm having a lot of fun tracking them down. I think I have six Jedi figures left, then I'm going to start looking at things like the Wampa and Rebo band. It sure seems like vinty prices have taken an uptick since I was last actively looking. Some of the common Jedi figures I've been looking at are a little higher than I expected.

solrac:
I got a carded ROTJ Walrusman the other day. Card is a little creased but still displays good. I'm sure this is one of the "Made in Spain" figures. I need a list of the MIS and MIM ROTJ Kenner cards if anyone has one. 

CorranHorn:

--- Quote from: solrac on May  1, 2018, 09:34 PM ---I got a carded ROTJ Walrusman the other day. Card is a little creased but still displays good. I'm sure this is one of the "Made in Spain" figures. I need a list of the MIS and MIM ROTJ Kenner cards if anyone has one.

--- End quote ---

Via the TIG Lili Ledy guide (http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1) below is a photo of all the Made in Mexico carded Kenner figures...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version