Author Topic: Fantasy NBA?  (Read 23190 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
No apology, sorry

You as the commissioner should NOT control the draft order at all, every draft I have done here has been picked by two people not involved in the league

Wow, you haven't said anything true yet.  In our first baseball league last year, you had me send you a list of random teams.

And every league I ran, 2 members submitted lists, 1 with numbers, 1 with teams.

My offer stands for you to check my time stamped inbox, which PROVES the list was 100% randomized.

The draft order therefore stands (even if you don't like the way your pick came out).

« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 01:04 AM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=5453.450

Remember this?

Think I'd be leary of having you two involved in setting the draft order?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=5453.450

Remember this?

Think I'd be leary of having you two involved in setting the draft order?

Let me try to put this in terms you can understand, you big dope.  Famine submitted a list of 12 random numbers at 10 PM.  You can see it in my PM inbox.  An HOUR later, Bug submitted a random list of 12 teams.  You can see that one in my inbox.  I created neither, I served as the "2nd copy" to verify each one.  I put them side by side, and posted THEIR order.  You can see that in the PM.  It is 100% tamper proof.

Zod participated in this same process in our last league, and he can verify that.

The draft order stands.  There will not be a redraw because you don't like your position.

The PMs are time stamped, original and intact in the PM box, and 100% tamper proof.  There is no way to change the times on them.

The draft order stands.

And you're too dumb to see that you're wrong and should apologize.

I will not discuss this any further.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
And Zod thinks you fixed that draft too...ask him

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile

It's not fixable, period.  Famine submitted his list FIRST.  And THEN Bug submitted his.  Famine can't change a time stamped list.  It is 100% impossible.

You don't have to play Scott.  There is no possible alternate explanation for coming up with this draft order with the time stamps on the ORIGINAL PMs, and you're still arguing this. 

How can you still be at this?  You're debunked, end of story.

Today at 05:18:56 PM Re: Trade Darth Delicious 
Today at 10:13:34 PM Re: PM Famine
Today at 11:16:01 PM Re: Arrange these 12 teams randomly Morgbug 
Today at 11:22:53 PM Re: Arrange these 12 teams randomly Morgbug 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 12:32 AM by Dressel Rebel »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile

Maybe you can explain, if my process is "fixed," how you got first pick in the baseball draft this year?  Or how Famine wound up in the bottom of the draft order in football?  Your theory is pure stupidity.

Besides, it's time stamped and original in the PM box.  It cannot be altered.  I posted Bug and Kev's randomized orders in this thread and you are welcome to check the originals anytime you want.

The draft order stands.  As offensive as your proven wrong accusation was, I still want you to play.  But if you still have a problem with a time stamped alter-proof original private message log, then it's no sweat off my back.

And now I'm going to sleep.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Follow me...its pretty easy

#1 Kevin and Matt collude in previous fantasy sports causing people to call out impropriety
#1 Kevin and Matt Set the draft order
#2 Kevin and Matt Get the first two picks

I know of at least 4 people who refuse to play Fantasy sports here specifically because of you and your and Famine's actions and trades in previous leagues.  I've always given you the benifit of the doubt

I start to wonder myself....  Your PM's don't mean anything to me, I could care less

Why even open yourself up to the allegations...I also know the staff is sick and tired of the bickering cause by the leagues.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
My point is simply this.  Take my password and look at my PMs.  If Kevin submits a list of 12 numbers 1 HOUR before Bug submitted his list of 12 teams, how could anything possibly be changed?  It is TIME STAMPED and ORIGINAL.  It cannot be altered.  For something to be changed by me or Kevin, his PM would have had to arrive AFTER Bug made his list known.  Not BEFORE.

Game, set, match.  You lose Scott.  Your theory is outright impossible.

I suppose it was fixed when you got first pick in the baseball draft.  And I suppose it was fixed when Famine got a bottom pick in the football draft.

The draft order stands.  The PMs prove everything.  If you don't want to play, don't play.

There is no way anything you are saying about this randomized draft order can be true, and the PMs show it.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
The draft order for October 1st:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Round 1
1. Dressel's Rebels
2. The Famine
3. Dooku's Dunkers
4. S Words
5. Snagglicious!
6. Vacant1s
7. Minnesota Muskies
8. The Zods
9. EZ
10. Dunking Wookiees
11. THE PULPHORNS
12. Canuckleheads
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Round 2
13. Canuckleheads
14. THE PULPHORNS
15. Dunking Wookiees
16. EZ
17. The Zods
18. Minnesota Muskies
19. Vacant1s
20. Snagglicious!
21. S Words
22. Dooku's Dunkers
23. The Famine
24. Dressel's Rebels

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
I find it a bit unnerving that a member of the league has the control over the draft order as well.  

Personally, I find it silly that we don't just use the live draft option in Yahoo.  It takes all of two hours, it's 100% fair, and I don't have to worry about missing a draft pick because my net connection is down, or because I don't check the boards for 2-3 days.  And to be honest, I don't want to scroll through pages of posts just to see who's drafted who.

I fail to see why we won't consider the Yahoo draft route.

John

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
I've asked this before, but why the hell don't you people let some unbiased third party (like me, or anyone else NOT playing) randomly select the draft order?

- M

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
I find it a bit unnerving that a member of the league has the control over the draft order as well.  

John

There is no way to control it.  One member PMs the commish a random list of 12 numbers.  Another member PMs the commish a random list of the 12 teams.  The commish puts both side by side and posts the order that the 2 "cyber pick the numbers out of the hat" lists provided.  The reason why it'd done that way is so that there is time stamped and original lists to prove the results.  There is no way to alter it (unless Kevin and Morgbug colluded, and that is not the accusation here).

The point is that the draft was picked 100% fairly and in a tamper proof manner, and Scott is still shooting his mouth off about how it's fixed even though it's proven that it cannot be fixed.  

I cannot change Kevin's list, it is time stamped and original and in the PM.  It was submitted before Bug's.
I cannot change Bug's list, it is time stamped and original.

They are matched side by side and posted.

Tamper proof, and random.  And totally fair.

My problem here is with Scott.  There is no way to fix the draft with this method, and he has no evidence of any kind and here he is ruining our draft with the seeds of doubt, when there was no way to fix the draft to begin with.

Unbelievable.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
I've asked this before, but why the hell don't you people let some unbiased third party (like me, or anyone else NOT playing) randomly select the draft order?

- M

It has always been done this way, including this year when Scott won the first baseball pick, and when Famine got a bottom football pick.  Always the same way.

I will consider your way MAC for next league, but I won't do it this time, because the draft order has been shown to be verified and tamper proof, and it will not be repicked just because Scott doesn't like his position, and wants it redone. 

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: PM
« Sent to: Dressel Rebel on: September 22, 2005, 10:13 PM »  From Famine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin

Re: Arrange these 12 teams randomly
« Sent to: Dressel Rebel on: September 22, 2005, 11:16 PM »  From Morgbug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canuckleheads
EZ
Minnesota Muskies
Dunking Wookies
THE PULPHORNS - gotta be Juan, all caps and a dentistry connection
Dressel's Rebels
Dooku's Dunkers
The Famine
Snagglicious
vacant1s
S words
The Zods

As you can see here, this is Famine and Morgbug's original "hat picks" time stamped.  They can verify this.

The lists are put side by side and the draft order posted.

Now here is the thing.  These are the original PMs and both members can verify this.  I think Scott should apologize.  He accused me of cheating (and Kevin) and this proves there is no way.  That's a really ****** thing to do Scott.  So why won't you just retract your statements now that it's shown that you're wrong?  You're not being fair.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Off topic.  Looks like there's a new Yoda in town...  8)

Right on, old man!  :P

Good luck in here.  I don't foresee this ****storm dying down though...

- M