Author Topic: He's no good to me dead...JULY11  (Read 35786 times)

Offline Commander_Miseria

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Touching from a distance further all the time..."
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Stormtrooper Elite (UPDATE 03/09)
« Reply #120 on: March 9, 2006, 10:23 PM »
BUMP FOR NEW PICS

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 9, 2006, 11:33 PM »
Imperial Stormtrooper Elite during the early years of the rebellion might be my favorite custom you've done.  It's really a work of art.  Take a bow while I stand up and applaud!

:P

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2006, 08:36 AM »
 :o Whoa, what a huge improvement!
I like your addition of the visor, almost like Cody's and the weathering looks great too!
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2006, 08:49 AM »
Holy crap.  :o

That's amazing! It looks so much better than the first. Not that the first wasn't good, but you've added some much more to it with the accesories, custom gun, and visor on his helmet. I'll have to agree with CHEWIE, that is probably my favorite custom of yours, other than the Utapau Shadow Troop Comms guy.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2006, 11:26 AM »
Amen to all the comments above, the additions you made really make this figure stand out.  I really like it!

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2006, 02:50 PM »
thanks for all the comments guys glad ya like him  8)

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Carnor Jax and Blackhole Stormies (UPDATE 03/07)
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2006, 05:20 PM »
Well been trying to get a head start on the imperials project at JD so here they are... i'm not sure if they really are imperials because i dont own the comics, but i hear he tried to make himself emperor so his troops and him are Imperials  :p

Blackhole stormtroopers

troops reporting to Carnor Jax

Jax and the stormies in action

and just for fun a "purge" shot i did.. :p

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2006, 10:15 PM »
Very cool set of black stormtroopers and a wicked Carnor Jax. These were fun customs to make when I made them. I don't know if you seen it but the hasbro version of the black stormtrooper has a picture of a prototype on the back. The prototype is wearing a blue body glove. I think that would be a great detail to add to this figure.

Do you have any pictures of Carnor Jax without his cape? I would love to see how detailed you got with the armor. Are you going to make Kir Kanos?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2006, 11:37 AM »
 :o Awesome, just awesome!
However, did you manage to get them completely black?
Clone Commander Appo.

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2006, 05:33 PM »
many many coats of "chaos black" got those stormies to stay that way.  ;D

As for Carnor Jax i may get some more pics later. I did not get too detailed as far as his armor design, i really just made the paint applications, removed the knee pads, and  thats about it. As for the blue body glove thing, I also thought this was a good idea, but i dont yet have the blue for it. I already tried with mine and the blues that i have are too light or too dark.  :(

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2006, 04:28 PM »
Those Blackhole stormies came out great.  Its very hard to cover up all that white without having to cake on the black paint.  Very smooth applications!  I love the 501st commander, very clean lines and well placed weathering.

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: CLONE WARS: ZERO HOUR (UPDATE 03/30)
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2006, 10:50 AM »
My new Photonovel will be entitled  CLONE WARS: ZERO HOUR The photonovel will follow a clone grunt from the beginning of the battle of geonosis,through the action he later sees as part of Squad Seven, and his experiences as a Clone Commander .

The first character that will make an appearance is the protagonist...

BIO: THETA-2208 (Solus), at the beginning of the clone wars, served as CC-2224's (Commander Cody) second in command during the battle of Geonosis. Later after Major Jorrir assembled Squad Seven, CC-2224 called on THETA to help him lead Squad Seven where the two fought side by side on many occasions, and along side Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker a few times as well.

Nuyiss Ma'b

Nuyiss Ma'b will fight along side Squad Seven on a few occasions on some Outer Rim worlds.

Orinei-Per-teris is a Cerean senator that though rumored to be Seperatist informant has been considered very important to Chancellor Palpatine's movement for a more  secure Republic.

SQUAD SEVEN

Some of the members of Squad Seven as they will appear. The squad see much action during the photonovel, including their appearance in Labyrinth of Evil  :cool:

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2006, 10:59 AM »
Very nice update!

Nuyiss Ma'b - I find this to be one of your better customs, something really cool about Bith Jedi.  The color scheme is interesting but I think it's fitting for this guy.  I might suggest a very, very light dry brushing on his green outfit with a bit of tan paint.

Orinei-Per-teris - Neat custom, I like the body used but for some reason almost every time a Ki Adi Mundi head is used, it just seems like an EPI Ki Adi Mundi head.  The only one I've seen that really seemed different was In Rem's version with the beard removed.  Nothing wrong with your custom, I'd just suggest trying to alter the head a bit more.  Also I'm confused as to how this guy could be rumored to be Seperatist informant (wouldn't he be arrested?) has been considered very important to Chancellor Palpatine's movement for a more  secure Republic.

SQUAD SEVEN - Came out great.  Did you use any Utapau clones here or all complete repaints?  Looks like Utapau clones w/ AT-TE Gunner helmets?  I've kind of quit using those helmets due to them just not being sculpted the same as the other clone helmets, but they do look good in your pic.

:P

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2006, 11:31 AM »
Thanks for the comments chewie.   8)

Nuyiss Ma'b:Would i be dry brushing the entire thing tan or just parts of his outfit??

Orinei-Per-teris: Ya i was hoping the tattoo-ish thing would set him apart a bit. I was thinking of perhaps trimming the beard down to be just kind of a goatee instead of a full on wizard beard :P As for his backstory, i was meaning to say that amongst the senators he is said to be a seperatist informant, but since Teris is a strong suporter of the Chancellor,  Palpatine manages to go out of his way to speak against  any of those accusations.

Squad Seven: Thanks. No i used SA clones and at-te gunners head sculpts/helmets and Evolutions Weapons. The sculpt is a bit different than the #41 clone, but i think that it makes them look a little bit more "stormie-ish" by having bigger helmets.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2006, 01:22 PM »
I like squad seven the best!
I dont see why people think the helmets look terrible all of a sudden, people used them all the time before and never complained...meh.
 Awesome customs though, I like Solus though he looks pretty neat and the jedi.
I cant wait for your photonovel it sounds awesome and should be full of wonderful ideas and customs!  ;D
Clone Commander Appo.