Author Topic: Why didn't the Geonosian Warriors fight?  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Geonosian

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Why didn't the Geonosian Warriors fight?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2004, 01:32 AM »
and Panaka just disappeared, only to be replaced with another colored guy because... say it with me... they all look the same to me.

Actually, Panaka was supposed to be in AOTC. However, the gentleman that played him, Hugh Quarshie, did not want to do another Star Wars film, so he opted out of being in AOTC.

That is why they had to create the character Captain Typho.

Geonosian....aka Tony Gerrard from Iowa.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2004, 09:43 AM »
and Panaka just disappeared, only to be replaced with another colored guy because... say it with me... they all look the same to me.

Actually, Panaka was supposed to be in AOTC. However, the gentleman that played him, Hugh Quarshie, did not want to do another Star Wars film, so he opted out of being in AOTC.

Who, according to the AOTC novel, is Panaka's nephew or something, right? I know there was some kind of relation there, just can't remember exactly what it was.  ???

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 10:56 PM »

Who, according to the AOTC novel, is Panaka's nephew or something, right? I know there was some kind of relation there, just can't remember exactly what it was.  ???

I think Typho was Panaka's Nephew in the book.  He lost he eye fighting for his planets freedom in the events that took place in EP1.