Author Topic: Sideshow 12" Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Knight)  (Read 25550 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Sideshow 12" Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2006, 04:12 PM »
I managed to score one of these off of eBay and it showed up today.  I really like not only the likeness and etail of the figure but the packaging!  The magnets that close the box are a nice touch!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2006, 01:06 PM »
I managed to score one of these off of eBay and it showed up today.  I really like not only the likeness and etail of the figure but the packaging!  The magnets that close the box are a nice touch!

Yeah.. the magnets are a great idea... I don't like the "tabs" you need to pull out and re-insert though....  one of mine is already looking to tear after 2 open/close actions.

Sigh....
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2006, 03:06 PM »
Mine arrived yesterday...at my old address!!  Luckily the people who bought the house know me and my cell was on the package (FedEx delivery) so they called me and I picked it up.  Awesome figure and my box was mint!  Now I just need to read around on the tutorials and see how I want to go about handling the arm. 

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2006, 04:41 PM »
I did the arm/gauntlet tutorial from Scum and it worked pretty well.  The arm only fell out once and I guess as long as I don't play with it much in terms of posing it should be fine.  Hopefully SS corrects this issue on the Vader.  It's an awesome fig!

Father and son.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2006, 04:43 PM »
Do you have a direct link to that tutorial, Jay?  I haven't been keeping up and don't want to search through pages and pages of threads trying to find it.
Common sense isn't so common

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2006, 05:10 PM »
Do you have a direct link to that tutorial, Jay?  I haven't been keeping up and don't want to search through pages and pages of threads trying to find it.

As a matter of fact I do:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1920019&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=10&vc=1
Just scroll down the page.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2006, 06:22 PM »
Thanks for the link Jay.  I had to scroll a little farther than the page you linked to, so this link may help others too; I also copied Dave's pics over here:

Note: If you have "taped" your arm on you will need to remove the tape in order to do this. However, this should also rectify the problem of the arm falling off anyway.