Collecting > Collector's Tips

Online coupon codes for e-tailers!

<< < (2/3) > >>

aka DaBigKahuna:
Use this code for an additional 10% off at etoys.com!

ETINSERT

-Fish-

Darth Slothus:
Have you seen the new KB toys deal?? I don't know if it's still going but it may be for all this month- Anyway the Palmdale mall KBToys had buy 1 star wars get additional for 50% off. So last week I bought 500th vader for 19.99 and got second for 10 bucks!!

JesseVader08:
Here's a handy 10% off at Action-HQ - 10xmas2005:

The holiday season is just around the corner and Action-HQ wants to reward you all for your continued patronage by offering you 10% off all your orders from now till December 31, 2005! All you have to do is just type the promo code: 10xmas2005 in the promo code field before checking out and receive an automatic 10% rebate off your total product order. Even items that are already on sale will receive this additional discount. We have stocked up for this holiday but inventory is limited for those hard to find and expensive items so don't delay especially if you just have to have it before Christmas.

In addition, AHQ will be holding 4 Holiday Lucky Draw promotions from now till the end of the year for $50 gift certificate. Drawings will be held on November 15 and 30, December 15 and 31. To enter, all you have to do is place an order with total product cost over $10, not including shipping. You can enter as many times with multiple orders and you are eligible to win more than one gift certificate.

Orders starting today to November 15 - NOVEMBER 15 DRAWING
Orders from November 16-30 - NOVEMBER 30 DRAWING
Orders from December 1-15 - DECEMBER 15 DRAWING
Orders from December 16- 31 - DECEMBER 31 DRAWING
All gift certificates will be issued within 4 days of drawing dates. More information will be available on this Holiday Lucky Draw 2005 promotion this coming week.

This is just another added bonus for all our loyal shoppers. Thank you for your patronage and happy holidays!

Ben:
I just caught wind of this coupon code for HTS: SPRINGNEW. It lasts until March 17th.

It's supposed to be for new accounts, but I just used it for my second purchase with them and it worked.

It's good for 25% off. I got two GI Joe comic packs for less than $23 shipped.

BrentS:
Can I ask ignorantly.   What is HTS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version