Author Topic: Clone Wars: War's End UPDATED WITH DELUXE AND VEHICLES  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Clone Wars: War's End UPDATED WITH DELUXE AND VEHICLES
« on: January 23, 2006, 07:06 PM »
So, the original Clone Wars line was released three years ago to follow the AOTC line. I'm thinking about a new Clone Wars line, one to come before Revenge of the Sith, instead of after Attack of the Clones, with all of the figures in the realistic style, not animated.

Basic Figures
-Anakin Skywalker in Clone Wars Volume 3 out fit with lightsaber, soft goods cloak, pilot headset,hilt, and super poseability. (All New)

-ARC Trooper:reissue of the Revenge of the Sith clone commander, except with blue stripes instead of red. The red striped clone could be a variant.

-Yoda: Reissue of the Revenge of the Sith version(not the spinning version) with a bonus kybuck steed.

-Obi-Wan: New Figure in the clone Wars Volume 3 outfit, with the Clone Armor under the robes. Comes with lightsaber, pilot headset, hilt, super poseability, and a soft goods cape.

-General Greivous: reissue of the upcoming Battle of Coruscant Greivous.
Or, a super poseable, removable mask+glove Durge from obsessions.

-Assajj Ventress, as seen in the Obsessions series, with robotic parts, super poseability, soft goods cloak w/ hood, and dual connectable lightsabers.

-Shaak Ti: ROTS version with new left arm, comes with lightsaber and Magna Guard Staff.

-Roron Corrobb: Brand new figure with lightsaber and super poseability.

-Clone Trooper: Reissue of ROTS #41 clone.

-Saesee Tiin: in Clone Armor outfit with removeable helmet , super poseability, and lightsaber.

DELUXE FIGURES-
- Clone Trooper Army- ROTS reissue, with new color variations- an all white pack, then four one officer-two trooper sets with the officer colors being red, green, blue, and yellow.

-Jedi Knight Army- 3 brand new, battle-worn Jedi. Comes with three lightsabers.

-Battle Droid Army-Reissue of Clone Wars set. (Possibly a tan painted Battle Droid?)

-Destroyer Droid Battle Launcher:Clone Wars Reissue

-Crab Droid- ROTS Reissue, maybe with some EYES this time!

- Clone Trooper with BARC speeder: AT-TE Gunner figure as the base, painted and geared up to look like a Star Corps Trooper. Comes with two Pistols, Blaster, and Soft Goods Kama(sp?). BARC speeder would be a Stass Allie BARC speeder reissued and repainted.

-Seperatist Octuptarra Droid- Brand New, Medium Height Version, comes with firing cannon, poseable legs and a Super Battle Droid.

Vehicles

Jedi Starfighter- ROTS Jedi Starfighter with Blue and White paint job to match Aayla Securas fighter from Obsessions Issue one.

Anakins Jedi Starfighter- Reissue of ROTS Anakin Jedi Starfighter.

ARC-170 Starfighter- Reissue of ROTS version with new paint deco, possibly a paint scheme from one of the Titanium versions?

Droid Tri-Fighter- ROTS reissue

Homing Spider Droid- Brand New, comes with movable legs and two firing missile cannons. (One on top of the pod, one on the bottom.)

CA Tank Droid- As seen in ROTS on Kashyyyk, comes with working tread, firing cannons, and Battle Droid pilot to fit in opening cockpit. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 09:07 PM by mister_palpatine »

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars: War's End
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 05:46 PM »
Thats a mighty fine list.
However until I comment later.
What was that about Assajj?
Robotic parts?
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars: War's End
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 06:50 PM »
After her duel with anakin in one of the Republic comics, she was repaired by Dooku and she got like a robotic eye and some other cool robotic things. No limbs though. I cant post pics because I saw it in a comic in a book store.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars: War's End UPDATED WITH DELUXE AND VEHICLES
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 10:52 PM »
 :o Poor Assajj...oh well you mess with Anni and Alpha, guess what happens?!?  ;D
Clone Commander Appo.