Collectibles > Saga Collection '06

Ultimate Lucas Collection

(1/36) > >>

evenflow:
I was at the sirs website and they have pics of 2 of the 4 figures in the set. Lucas from the opera and his daughter i beleive. I think its actually pretty coolo, cant wait for these figures, seems liek they will be Starwarsshop exclusives. hey mention that it was a flyer from them with the exclusive clone trooper. I didnt get a flyer. There are pics up over there.

JediShawn:
I saw those pictures over at Rebel Scum. This is very interesting, indeed.

Darth Broem:
Yeah, I saw that last night.  There goes the b.s. about how George was not going to let his character become a figure.  It looks like it's pretty cool IMO.  Even his daughter's action figure looks nice.  Not sure what the other 2 figs will be?  Lucas as a stormtrooper perhaps and maybe the other daughter? 

Diddly:
Hmm, interesting. The prototypes look good, but I'll wait until we see "official" pics to criticise/praise them.

Greg:

--- Quote from: Darth Broem on November 19, 2005, 11:14 AM ---Yeah, I saw that last night.  There goes the b.s. about how George was not going to let his character become a figure.  It looks like it's pretty cool IMO.  Even his daughter's action figure looks nice.  Not sure what the other 2 figs will be?  Lucas as a stormtrooper perhaps and maybe the other daughter? 

--- End quote ---

Probably Zett Jukassa and maybe Lucas' other daughter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version