Collectibles > Saga Collection '06

TSC Variations and Errors Thread

(1/19) > >>

Jeff:
OK, so not even counting the mini-holo variations that are out there, I've started to read about some variations in the Carkoon figures...

First up - the Stands.

Apparently someone at Hasbro had a bit of trouble with the word "Boushh".  It seems like there are both Boussh abd Boushh variants out there for Leia and Chewie's stands.   ::)

I guess it's OK for the carded folks since you can't see the stands in the bubble, but for you loose error collectors, you got something to do.

Second, on Boba Fett -

I've now seen him with the "flames" in the front of his legs and the "flames" packed behind his legs:

In Front vs. Behind:

Way to go Hasbro!   ::)

darkksith:
what about the new saga chewie figure? does anyone know what the correct version of the chain is on this figure? is it the one with the large loop at the top of the chain or the smalll loop at the top that is the same size as all the other chain link loops? i ask because i want to have the corrected one whichever that may be. i know i saw the small version first and all i'm seeing now is the large version. 

Clone Commander:
I saw a Leia at Toys R Us with no Boussh helmet!

Diddly:
According to that otheR Site's Photo Archives, there are THREE variations of Han's staff. The staff will have either 3, 5, or 6 on it.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Diddly on December 29, 2005, 11:37 PM ---According to that otheR Site's Photo Archives, there are THREE variations of Han's staff. The staff will have either 3, 5, or 6 on it.

--- End quote ---

I sure hope I get one with the 3 on it, since its a lower number it'll be the most rare!!!  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version