Author Topic: For Jango's Fettish  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Jango Fettish

Re: For Jango's Fettish
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 08:22 PM »
Well, good lookin' out, B! I got that about 6 months ago from J-list.com.

It's..unique, indeed. One of my fav. items.  ;D

Thanks for lettin' me know, though.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 10:29 PM »
To be honest, I'd be really surprised if I did find something you needed.  I suspect you are rather much more the master ebay hunter than I.  Nevertheless, first time I'd ever seen it and at the very least, others might find it interesting.  

Just so you know, still no trilogo Jango pilot around me.  Quite sad.

Jango Fettish

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 11:32 PM »
Funny, I was going to ask you that but forgot. Canada is truely getting the short end of the saber these days, distribution wise. YOU CANT EVEN GET FIGURES ON YOUR OWN CARDS!

What a shame..

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 10:31 AM »
Not totally true.  Once case of the pilot wave showed up.  For a city of almost 700K.  That's reasonable, isn't it?  

I gave up a long time ago on Canada.  Major kudos to the crew from Minnesota for keeping me up to date for the past year.  It's nice to find stuff in the store, but I don't expect it anymore.  I go to stores to look for LOTR, McFarlane, Marvel Legends, Spiderman stuff.  Maybe Simpsons, but we're blowing that too.  Instead of ordering portions of a Wave we just keep ordering the same wave over and over again.  Our TRU's are awful. They are clogged with Wave 10 while you guys are on wave 12. TRUly sad. :'(

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #5 on: May 3, 2003, 04:51 PM »
That's definitely something I've never seen before, but is still pretty cool.
dustrho

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
For Jango's Fettish, take 2
« Reply #6 on: June 6, 2003, 12:08 AM »

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: For Jango's Fettish, take 2
« Reply #7 on: June 6, 2003, 12:14 AM »
He's gotta have this!  I'm sure a bunch of people have customized this for eBay, and I bet Cory has already done that himself.  That's cool that you were looking out for him though.
dustrho

Jango Fettish

« Reply #8 on: June 6, 2003, 12:17 AM »
Ahh, yes. I seen this guys other one. Thing is, the dent's in the wrong spot so every time I look at it, I will still know it's a Boba Fett helmet.

A for effort though, man. Very nice piece, but I got other priorit-ahs as Cartman would say.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 6, 2003, 01:06 AM »
Ahh, yes. I seen this guys other one. Thing is, the dent's in the wrong spot so every time I look at it, I will still know it's a Boba Fett helmet.

A for effort though, man. Very nice piece, but I got other priorit-ahs as Cartman would say.

Well, I knew it was a boba custom and I should have known that you'd have seen it already, but had no idea the dent was in the wrong place.  Attention to uber fine detail ain't me.  I'll keep trying.

Jango Fettish

« Reply #10 on: June 6, 2003, 09:16 AM »
Why don't they produce these anymore? I want the actual Boba Fett helmet, to be honest. I'm partial to Jango, but I do have 4 Boba's and the bust.

What I realy want, high end wise, is the Jango Fett Attakus statue once it hits. Better start saving though.