Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs updated 06.22.2012  (Read 474284 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - updated Sunday 4.17.05
« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2005, 11:22 PM »
Freakin sweet!

I want one.

Kevin

This is a piece of the "World Peacekeepers: Lookout Tower", a line you can find available in KB Toy Stores.  I happen to have this piece for my planet Dressel invasion by the Empire future diorama.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - updated Tuesday 4.19.05
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2005, 10:35 AM »
Yep, good call Dressel. 

Can't EVER get the hyperlinks to work... so click this link to view or even order it -

http://www.smallblueplanet.com/content/container.asp?target=productdetail&productId=13339&targetOld=sStep2&brandId=11828&searchResultId=797284&titleText=SBP+STORE%3A+1%3A18+scale+Action+Figures&viewType=Brand&titleTreeText=

How much do these cost at KB Toys Dressel?  And do you have any pics of your diorama?

DD - send me a PM here or something, we can discuss the Kel Dor figure if you like. 

:P
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 10:38 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Violentfix

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Cobra: The Inner Sanctum
« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2005, 12:55 PM »
THis is the first time I've gotten a chance to look at this page.  Very nice stuff.  I'm really impressed.  I also had no idea that you had done so many Photo-Novels. 
For the GI Joe Fans out there, Check out my site:
www.cobratheinnersanctum.com

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2005, 03:36 PM »
Thanks Violoentfix.  I'm still learning the ropes when it comes to photonovels.  My picture and editing skills aren't the best, but I am slowly improving (I think).

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2005, 12:12 AM »
Here we have a Rodian Smuggler. Pretty cool. I always like seeing new types of rodians, cool alien. what parts were used on him though? other than the obvious greedo stuff?

And here is version two of the other that human merc. guy. I forget his name. Its a small change, but in a big way. a new paint job that does wonders.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - updated Thursday 4.21.05
« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2005, 01:34 AM »
Thanks Dimetrodon old buddy.   :)

Rodian Smuggler -

All I did actually was put a CT Greedo head onto a Myo body, and do some repainting.  Pretty simple I guess, but I like the looks of it.

Traedon Cusiro -

Yep, just repainted the figure, which is a ROTS Ki Adi Mundi body... I think this one looks a hell of a lot better.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 21, 2005, 01:41 AM »
I like them both...the new look to the merc is much better than the last. It gives him a depth missing the first go around.

Now...Would I have re-painted that figure? Probably not..I'm lazy like that. :P

Great job Chewie...always making things better.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2005, 09:19 PM »
Nice work, CHEWIE. You never fail to amaze me with your work. :)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2005, 11:49 PM »
Thanks guys... much appreciated. 

I really like the Traedon Cusiro design... expect to see more figures in the future using the Ki Adi Mundi body as a base for a type of militia perhaps in a future photonovel.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 22, 2005, 01:15 AM »
That's awesome. I can't wait to see more. I think that would be a good design for some kind of internal security force, like Corsec.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2005, 11:05 AM »
Corsec... weren't those the guys in the KOTOR games? 

I do like that outfit for the figure, and your suggestion that he is ex-military is a good one.  That's why I am thinking of creating some sort of militia force now.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2005, 12:05 PM »
When I saw your latest my reaction was "oooo. Cool." I like those designs. They are unique and unusal. Very creative. I like the use of the Xizor for that one guy the best. You just don't see Xizor parts used anymore.

Maybe one of my projects will be a random fan fiction guy. I've got too many parts I have no idea what to do with. This might be a good way to reduce them. Of course, I could just pack them up and send them to you Chewie.  ;D
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2005, 02:58 PM »
Send them to me!  Send them to me!   ;)

Just kidding.  You are very creative Phruby, and put a lot more time into your projects than I do... most of mine only take a hour or less to do (expept the painting).  I just find parts in a box while watching TV, check to see if they might look ok together, and take it from there.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2005, 04:09 AM »
Rulin is his name, and silver he looks. Not sure what he is, but he looks pretyt cool. Like some kinda alien mercenary or a pilot of some kind

A random, nameless Spice Miner. I think this ones great,a nd I love the gear he has. What was used for all his tools and junk? One thing loosk like a missile. Otherwise I thinka  military figure packpack, I dunno..

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2005, 04:31 AM »
I love both of these! Let me break it down...

RULIN: Very cool look, fits the Star Wars fringe element well. Your imagination never ceases to amaze, CHEWIE. The body is obviously Myo with some Endor trooper hands, but the face has me stumped. A BBI military figure, perhaps? Anyway, very keen, looking forward to seeing him in a photonovel. I hope he has a fairly large part. My suggestion for his species: A Ubese.

ABYSSIN SPICE MINER: Awesome! I see you found the BBI backpacks I used for Zaalbar and Gree.  ;) This guy looks really cool. I like how you used parts from a GI Joe Wetsuit, Pote Snitkin, and a Pit droid. He really looks like a scavenger from somewhere on the edge of the Dune Sea.

Great new additions!

-DD
Back from the dead!!!