Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs updated 06.22.2012  (Read 470866 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOM UPDATE
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2004, 10:59 AM »
Wow, that guy's got some talent!

:P

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2004, 03:51 PM »
Thoroughly enjoying your photo novel series so far CHEWIE.  Nice custom work.  Keep it up!   8)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2004, 04:53 PM »
Thoroughly enjoying your photo novel series so far CHEWIE.  Nice custom work.  Keep it up!   8)

Thanks buddy, if all goes well I will get the 4th one completed and sent to the staff here over the Thanksgiving break.  Hopefuly they will have time to get some more of them up sometime soon, but I know it's time consuming on their end as well.  I can't thank them enough for their willingness to post them on the site.   :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2004, 12:25 AM »
Just got #4 completed.  Will send to the staff before going to sleep.   ;)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 6, 2004, 06:14 PM »

No update yet here unfortunately, but here is a pic from the 4th story.

Let me know what you think.   :)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 7, 2004, 09:16 PM »
Ok, when they are able to, the staff here will be adding chapters 2 & 3 of the Rykfrof Enloe series to the main page.  I can't wait...

:D

Hey Chewie empty a few PMs, your box is over the limit and I can't reply to you.

:D
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 8, 2004, 12:03 AM »
You betcha.  There should be plenty of room now.   :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2004, 02:23 PM »
I've gotten messages from 4-5 people wondering when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th photonovels would be up.  They are up at www.thecustomalliance.com, but for some reason have not been updated here yet.  So, if you want to see them you can look at them there, and I always like to hear reviews/critiques/ideas. 

Stories 5 and 6 are in the works and will be completed by New Years.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2004, 02:28 PM »
They aren't up because you haven't returned my phone call.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2004, 04:37 PM »
I've gotten messages from 4-5 people wondering when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th photonovels would be up.  They are up at www.thecustomalliance.com, but for some reason have not been updated here yet. 

They will be. You just have to be a little patient. This site revolves around more things than just phtonovels. And with the holidays here, time is short on everybody's part, especially me. And since I'm the one who will be posting the photonovels, that means they just have to wait. I am working on setting up a "schedule" of sorts to post them one a month starting in January. If that doesn't work for you, I would suggest you find a new site to host them.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2004, 05:27 PM »
I'm sorry if I seemed impatient, please don't get mad. 

I've had a few emails from people and a PM asking about them, and all I did was reply here.  I certainly didn't try to appear rude or mad, just giving an update.  If anything, I am 100% thankful that they are/might be hosted here.

I understand everyone is busy, and am sorry that I mentioned anything.

Angry Ewok, when did you call?  Did you leave me a message or talk to my wife?  She has been using me cell phone some - if you spoke with her, she didn't tell me.  I'll ask her because she has been known to forget to give me a message.  Or if you want, can you PM me a number to reach you at?

Thanks -

CHEWIE

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2004, 06:01 PM »
It's no problem Justin, I thought this had all been explained to you already, but I guess I was wrong... it's not the first time, and won't be the last :)

Like I said, I hope to get them back on track starting in January, and then hope to post one per month, maybe more if I have the time, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guarantee that I will post one a month.

There. All better now :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2004, 06:13 PM »
jokabofe, you guys are awesome.  I know you had told me to keep sending them, it's more or less probably my misunderstanding.  Once a month would be awesome.  But you don't have to guarantee anything, you guys are doing me a favor by posting them for me.  Just having this website to chat in the forum away from another certain site is enough to make me love this site.

Angry Ewok, I know you had been working on these too.  I'm sure we'll be able to catch up on a phone call.  If you don't mind sending me a PM or calling me again I would appreciate it.

Thanks a lot guys, and sorry for any misunderstanding.    :-[

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2004, 06:16 PM »
Angry Ewok, when did you call?  Did you leave me a message or talk to my wife?  She has been using me cell phone some - if you spoke with her, she didn't tell me.  I'll ask her because she has been known to forget to give me a message.  Or if you want, can you PM me a number to reach you at?

I called on December 8th around noon, and I left a voicemail with my name/number...

I'll PM you my phone number because we really need to get this rolling.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2004, 06:25 PM »
December 8th - ok I was at work that day and did have the cell phone. 

My wife may have checked the messages that night instead of me.  I know it sounds stupid, but my sister sometimes calls my cell phone to talk to my wife, and leaves messages on there for her.  She may have skipped or deleted it without my knowing.  My bad, I should had told her to be on the lookout for that message.  Sometimes I don't get certain messages unless I go through all the saved ones.  It's probably in there and I bet that's what happened.

Ok, thanks Angry Ewok.  Sorry for the confusion.