Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs updated 06.22.2012  (Read 472239 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOM UPDATE
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2004, 11:05 PM »
Ok - think we got things squared away now.  And thanks for giving me your number again Angry Ewok.

:)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2004, 03:16 PM »
No problemo. I've got Underground in my hotmail inbox now, so now we wait as I download it. With my 56k it should only take about 2 hours...  :P I'll PM you with an update, and we'll talk about that Photonovel header.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2004, 03:20 PM »
2 hrs?  ::)  Nite.  :-*

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2004, 03:26 PM »
It took about an hour for the email to go through on my computer...  it sucks!!!  :'(

I'll try and send you Part 3 tonight.

Thanks!!!

:P

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2004, 05:08 PM »
The last portion of the Underground is called rykrof2e.jpg right? Just making sure that all of it downloaded. It didn't take 2 hours - maybe 40 minutes or so.

How's this look? I think it looks great without touching up - but it was worth a try.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2004, 05:13 PM »
Looks great!  And yeah, rykrof2e.jpeg is the last one.

I'll send ya another one tonight.   :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 6, 2005, 11:59 AM »
Here is as image from my photonovel, DECEPTION.  You can see some bounty hunters here that will play large roles in an upcoming story.

And a glimpse of my Mos Eisley diorama.  I need to find a way to make the buildings look better.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 6, 2005, 11:59 PM »
Where is the rest of this photonovel chewie?
I didn't see any links when I skimmed the last page.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 7, 2005, 11:37 AM »
Hi Dimetrodon!  It's good to hear from you.

Soon I believe the photonovels will be up on this site, and will be a bit better as Angry Ewok is doing some enhancements on them because my special effects kind of suck.

Right now you can view them at www.thecustomalliance.com under Justin Cook but I guess those are kind of the non-special edition as I don't know what I'm really doing on them yet.

Feedback really is appreciated as I don't do them just for myself, but to hopefully interest a few people along the way.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 9, 2005, 01:22 PM »
Well this mgiht have been said, but the text is kind of hard to read. But you did say Angry Ewok was going to help with effects.

I'll check out Curtos and report back with more opinions and fun stuff.
It's pretty cool to see a SW photonovel.

I've only seen it doen with GI Joes and Jurassic Park of all things.

Edit: Well just read all of it minus Deception. It's pretty cool, gives some good backstory too. I like the introductions of Jango and such too, its pretty cool. and Damn, you got a lot of whippids. I never saw them on shelves, only that silly frog flute reppartunnie dude.
If you could get the opening text to scroll up, that'd be really cool, but thats probably askign a bit much. Allt he custom figures, are what really adds to the story too, Such as the Xizor and Republic Police peoples. It's good your not just using all basic figures, the entire time.
Can't wait for Deception to further the chronicles of Rykrof.

Excellent work Chewie.
« Last Edit: January 9, 2005, 02:05 PM by Dimetrodon »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2005, 10:33 AM »
Sorry about the text size.  I've had quite a bit of techinical difficulties in creating these.

DECEPTION was a lot of fun, and the story takes a pretty big turn at the end.  The next one will be titled AGGRESSIVE NEGOTIATIONS, and takes place about 4 years before AOTC.  The terrorist attacks have settled down, but tensions are growing between the Republic and the Separatists.

Do you need a Whipid?  I'll send you one if you want, free of charge.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2005, 02:17 PM »
I'm going to read Deception later when I get back home from school. I want to read it now, but gotta get out of here to beat the traffic.

I wouldn't feel right taking a free whippid. Is there anything you need in trade (probably a silly question)  just drop a PM

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2005, 11:16 PM »
Cool, let me know here what you think about DECEPTION after you read it.  I like to hear other people's ideas/thoughts/critiques - and I don't take criticism on them the wrong way.  A few people have really given me some good ideas.   :D

As for the Whipid, I really don't mind sending you one for free.  You've been a good collecting buddy from way back in the day at other sites too.  I'll shoot you a PM though.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2005, 04:37 AM »
later today huh?

later came late. sorry.  :-\

College has been great this semester but bad too. One of my friends has been kicked out of the building, and even had visitation rights taken away. And three of my friends each have 276 dollar fines for acts they never caused/commited. And the worst part is they are all innocent. Only in one case can it be proved though, and even was. I have just been in a weird position, because I know everyhting that happens in the building. I could probably fix some problems, but only get further people in trouble, or make things worse. in the case of jason, the person kicked out, even after proven innocent, he was still kicked out for no reason, they even told him the building would be a better palce without him, and the kid who was at fault got nothing more than some probations and fines. It's this reason I keep quiet, because even if you're in trouble, you stay in it after proven not, and only mess up more peoples days.
My school is without propper justice. and a bunch of others recieved underages, and other such punishment for alcohol abuse. at least their cases are understandable.

I've just had a hectic time being there for everyone and trying to help them all out, that and schoolwork, and soem family things.
Just a crazier world than normal for me. I don't mean to rant or anything, It just helps me to talk about things, even if it's not face to face.

but in the long run I read Deception and liked it a good deal. I didn't quite expect it to end so suddenly as it did. Thats my biggest comment on it I guess. I thought rykrof and the trigg would meet up again and duel, or count dooku to punish trigg. Not anticlimactic, just a short notice ending. but i'm thinking of it as a commercial break till the next story.  ;) I like the whippid honor thing too, thought that was a good touch. Also if you get a chance, you need a droid to say "roger, roger" hehe, i always liked that line.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2005, 10:38 PM »
And here we have it, another image from an upcoming photonovel by Justin. Mandalorians, droids, dead gungan, and an angry wookie. Looks hella cool to me. Heh. Can't wait to see the rest of it, and am proud to host this image for Justin.