Author Topic: DARKLORD'S Customs  (Read 22720 times)

Offline DARKLORD

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: DARKLORD's Latest!! A Princess / A Jedi Student
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2005, 07:21 PM »
Thanks a LOT guys for your kind words!!

It's the support of GREAT friends like you that motivate me to keep doing the very best work that I possibly can!

As always, my Warmest Regards,

Roberto DARKLORD Williams

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2005, 07:34 PM »
Damn.  Talk about some works of art!  Really nice to see you back over here with an update.

Han - I had already seen this one before, but it's a great figure.  I love it... he really, really has a vintage feel to him though that I don't think your other figures have.  But that's not a criticism by any means.  I might suggest using the head from the SAGA/OTC AT-ST disguise Han, but this one still works.

Leia - Man she looks beautiful!  I've always thought that was the best Leia head around, as it has that  "b!tchy" look to her that she has in a lot of ANH.  Great use of parts and an improvement on the VOTC version.

Luke - Wow, this might be your best one in my opinion that I've ever seen you make.  I don't think I could even come close to copying this no matter how hard I could try.

:P

Offline DARKLORD

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2005, 11:47 PM »
Chewie!!!

What's happening brother!!!  It's GREAT to hear from you!!  I always look forward to YOUR friendly, supportive comments with every entry I make!!

I've said this before and I'll say it again:  It's customizers like YOU that inspire me to keep my "game" as "up" as possible!!  Your customs and your photonovels are in a class all by themselves, and I'm one of you biggest fans!!

Thanks again for the kind words and the friendship!!

Warmest Regards,

Roberto DARKLORD Williams

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2005, 12:44 AM »
Holy God, those are AWESOME! That's top notch work there. My only gripe is that Luke's face has a different color than his body. Other than that, I love it!

But wow, the Leia and Han are flawless! I really like that holster on Han. Amazing!

Excellent job!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks