Author Topic: Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update Page 4, Juhani, Bastila, Mission, and Zaalbar KOTOR  (Read 27568 times)

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jeditaz's Customs (Accepting Commissions!)
Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update Page 3 Bastila, Jolee, and non SW stuff!
« Reply #45 on: August 3, 2008, 04:08 AM »
Hi everyone! I am back with some more KOTOR customs for the week. I made another version of Bastila....lots of emails for that one, so I figured I would do another with the parts I had on hand. Also made Mission Vao, Zaalbar, and Juhani. More to come in the following weeks....next week there will be a certain sith....not saying any names just yet...just incase I back myself into a corner with him. As always, more pics at my site, http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home.

Bastila v2....was made using a ROTS Luminara Body and a ROTS Pregnant Padme head. The saber was a green saber that was faded, painted in clear yellow. All of the add ons on the costume were made using vinyl!

Juhani.....made using the legs of ROTS Shaak Ti, arms of Luminara, and the torso of a POTC Elizabeth Swann figure, heavily modified. The head was Aurra Sing, with new hair, and the pointed ears were done using styren. Costume add ons were all vinyl! I put a piece of wire in the hair to make it articulated as well.

Mission Vao....Aayla Secura head, Mara Jade torso and arms, and Pilot Padme legs. All add on s were vinyl. This was a fun figure to make. I even put some removeable thermal detonators on her vest (on the back).

Zaalbar....made using the Preview wookie lower legs, and the upper body of the wookie commando. The head was heavily modified to make it less....tall. The harness was made using vinyl, and the Bacca's Ceremonial Sword was made using all styrene, and the handle was wrapped in vinyl! Bowcaster was a POTF2 version, just cause it looked different, and this is thousands of years prior to ANH.

The Kotor gang so far......

Also, I made a Marvel Legends Titanium Man using the Iron Man Movie Titanium Man body, and added a repulsor and a cannon to the arm. I think this paintjob is a better likeness to the character, and reminds me more of the Titanium man as we have seen him in comics...just more realistic.

Again, more pics at my site! http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home . Comments and critiques are much appreciated!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
More mazing stuff. They look like they're right out of the package.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Thanks Anton! I really appreciate the compliment!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Very cool figures!  KOTOR is such a great game and it's cool to see someone make some great figures from that.

Any plans on doing KOTOR II figures?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Thanks Matt! I am planning on getting to the second game. I want to get through the main characters of the first game before I start on the second though. I have some OCD like that sometimes. I think my biggest challenges are in HK-47 and T3M4.....since there really are no parts readily available that I can use on them. But I think those guys will be last. After that, ill go onto KOTOR2!

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Hey Jeditaz, sincerest apologies for not replying for so long, man  :-X Top notch work on these established Kotor characters! The force of vinyl runs strong in you, I must say. You've created some great outfits and add ons for this batch.

The colours are vibrant and quite fitting for these figures. Although I personally like my own customs to have some sort of weathering, it's very nice to see these clean paint apps on these customs.

Love the bacca on Zaalbar's back, it suddenly made me see the light on how to make some melee weapons for my current Wook I'm working on.

Have you tried the new Googlesites feature yet? It's going to replace the current pagecreator engine, or so I've read. I took it as an opportunity to restart my own site.

Hope to see an update soon!  ;)