Author Topic: Juno Eclipse from The Force Unleashed  (Read 6228 times)

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
  • I find your lack of pants...disturbing...
    • View Profile
Juno Eclipse from The Force Unleashed
« on: November 19, 2008, 12:12 AM »
Heya, just thought i'd post a couple WIP shots of Juno Eclipse, using Ice. I got the tunic done the other night, and almost had it the way i wanted on the first try too LOL. But then i got looking at it, and the tunic wasn't long enough. She looked more like Jedi Luke before the Death Star duel.

I tried making the code cylinder by tearing apart another headphone plug, but it didn't quite turn out how i wanted, and the sleeves looked a little on the short side, so i ripped the sleeves off, slit it up the middle to make it easier to work with, then sew up an overtunic that was longer (basically i copied hasbro's idea for Count Dooku, since he's got the only Imperial-style uniform in my collection...note to self, track down a Tarkin! :lol )
 I would have let it go after i fixed the tunic, but then i got looking at Juno some more, and decided to go with the Cardback artwork for her, since i thought the cleavage strip they cut out of her tunic for the ingame model was more than a little gratuitous (Jungle Girl Shaak Ti notwithstanding) That meant making the cap.

This was my first attempt at the cap, and it took me since Friday to get THIS far. I was tempted to leave it like that and worry about the rank badge, but it started to bug me, so i added the other flaps that fold up and make it look properly. Now all that's left to do is add the rank badge, and the ornament to the hat itself and it should be finished! :D
 (well apart from taking pics of the final outfit that is LOL)

Finally got the rank badge and hat ornament (or "greeble" as it's apparently called :lol ) done.

I made the Code Cylinder out of a headphone plug, just stripped of the wire, and the rank badge is some seed beads, as is the hat greeble (who names this stuff anyway? :lol ).

I took some more pics since the flash seemed to blow out the highlights in the last pics i took.

Enjoy! :)