Author Topic: The Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) Of the Travelling Purple Pimp Daddy Kenobi  (Read 110483 times)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
So how much did he win, from what I understand Texas Hold 'em is his chosen poison. ;D Great job BrentS I cant wait to see what further hijinks he gets into at the Phruby house. The Darth Tater pic is priceless.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Brent, that was very cool.  Good pics too, no reason to feel they weren't good quality.  I love the locations he made it to.  It's so cool to see this still continue.

One of the funniest things I've seen in a while -

:)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
So how much did he win, from what I understand Texas Hold 'em is his chosen poison. ;D Great job BrentS I cant wait to see what further hijinks he gets into at the Phruby house. The Darth Tater pic is priceless.

Unfortunately, Pimp Daddy and myself didn't fair so well at Hold 'em.  We just couldn't get a winner.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Those are great! Pimp daddy looked like he had lots of fun. I love the picture with him and darth tadder. So did Pimmy beat you at Texas Hold 'em?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline hyouriittai

• Youngling
  • Objection your honor! The pod race was pretty cool
    • View Profile
The Potato line cracked me up  ;D  I'm glad that PPDK got to spend some time with some choice ladies, so as to live up to his name sake.  Also, I'm glad he wasn't hanging out with the interactive Furby-Yoda, because he'd probably have a heart attack at the sheer terrifying talking functionality of that abomination -- I know I did. Also, if you have one of those Yoda's, it's eye lids are probably falling off by now. I'm pretty sure all the one's I've seen a year ago and on look like the guy who drank from the wrong grail.
-Matthew H.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Pimpy should be on his way to Phruby next.  Hopefully, I'll get him out in the mail by Saturday.

P.S.  we both got our clocks cleaned at Hold'em.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Our purple Pimp Daddy has arrived at my house! Very cool to meet him finally. However, he immediately started to harse our cats by chasing them thru out the house screaming "here kitty kitty!". I had to put him back in his mailer for a time out.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Yeah, that sounds like him. I should have warned you about that. He always gets like that when he drinks. ;D

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
I know that I'm in the same area of the country as Phurby.  I don't know how "set" the order is, but I'd be delighted to go next, as long as it's not stepping on anyone's toes.

This is such a terrific thread!!  Great job, Brent!
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
From the list I found while scaning this thread, it seems blaster is next (if he is still interested) followed by findswoman.

D_E, do you have the official list?

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
ACtually yes. Embarrassingly enough I've had it written down for weeks now, but forgot to post it. Here is the official list as it stands now.

Chewie
BrentS
Master_Phruby
Blaster_E11
Findswoman
Quasar
Darth_Delicious
Glassman6
Talon Karrde
Darth_Ripley
Ryan
No Mercy Joe
Hyouriittai
    ( UPDATE!!)
Rolla Jedi
CloneCommander1

Sorry for the delay. :-[
« Last Edit: June 5, 2006, 04:40 PM by Darth_Ennis »

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
I know that I'm in the same area of the country as Phurby.  I don't know how "set" the order is, but I'd be delighted to go next, as long as it's not stepping on anyone's toes.

This is such a terrific thread!!  Great job, Brent!

I'm also in the same area as both Quazar and Phruby, but I really want Pimp Daddy in July so I can take him to Comic-Con.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Wednesday our boy is going to Disneyland so I'll have pictures up for thursday and have him in the mail. I've got to get Blaster's address. Does this mean I have to send it to Paris?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 05:22 PM by Master_Phruby »

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Actually, for something that small air mail to paris should be only about $5 or so. Its not as expensive as people think.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
The price isn't what worries me. It's the transit time. It seems to take months for anything to be sent and returned from Europe. I have a ebay auction that has taken over a month to get here from England. I just wonder if Pimp Daddy will get back in time for DD to take to ComicCon.

I wonder why it takes months for shipments from Europe while it takes three days at the most to get something from Japan.

Maybe I should send him to Findswoman, then Quazar, then DD. When DD finishes with him after ComicCon he can send Pimp Daddy to Blaster.