Author Topic: The Generals Customs  (Read 1841 times)

Offline GeneralBelIblis

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
The Generals Customs
« on: January 7, 2006, 12:19 PM »
Well, These are my customs so far. Dont go too hard on me, I only just figured out how to paint with the right paint and all.

this guy is a covert ops clone similar to the utapau shadow trooper. He is on par with an arc trooper, except that there is an entire legion of them. He is meant to hunt down and assasin separitist leaders and vips. after the clone wars, palpatine sends him to kill jedi along with a dark jedi, meldor

this is the dark jedi meldor, who commands the 13th legion of covert clones.
i made him a while ago with inferior paints, so i intend to go back and fix him later.

this is a simple rebel trooper. all it is is a black hawk bbi pilot with a captain anitlles helm.

thanks for looking at my super long post! Please tell me any pointers because i really want to get better. Critism does not offend me! Trust me im used to it...

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: The Generals Customs
« Reply #1 on: January 7, 2006, 01:30 PM »
a bit blurry,I can't really make out the details.From what I can see they are lookin' pretty good.I like the "ninja" sword.
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline GeneralBelIblis

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 7, 2006, 01:35 PM »
lol yeah i took it from an old gi goe fig and painted the hilt black. sry about the pics, its my first time taking pictures with a digi cam.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 7, 2006, 01:37 PM »
They are pretty blurry, but look cool.  Maybe try taking a few pics from more of a distance and they will show up better.

:P

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 7, 2006, 04:07 PM »
If you camera allows for a "Macro" mode then thats the best way to take pictures.  Many above average camera's have this feature (sometimes looks like a little flower icon too).

Good luck!  Looking good so far!