Collecting > Other Custom Figures (non Star Wars)

OT: A couple of Marvel Legends customs (4/1)

(1/4) > >>

Daigo-Bah:
Wanted to show you guys a couple of ML figures I customized.  I started these because I had a couple extras from the Sentinel wave that I bought just to get the piece of the larger robot.  I couldn't sell the figures off for 3 or 4 bucks either.  So, I made the Colossus out of a Mr. Sinister and the Union Jack out of the 1st Appearance Spidey, and let me just say that there is a healthy custom ML business on eBay!  Hope you like 'em!

Famine:
Those are both totaly bitchin'! I'm especially fond of your Union Jack figure you made from Spidey. I also like what you did to Mr. Sinister.  :)

Kevin

Spectre:
Very sweet work!

I'm not much of a Marvel fan anymore, but you've truly captured these characters very well. I especially appreciate this version of Colossus as I always felt that this costume was much more practical (and cool looking) than the older, more traditional costume he usually wears.

Nice job!

P.S.- Check your Inbox :)

BrentS:
I'm not a marvel legends guy, but from a strictly customs point of view, those are amazingly good paint jobs!!   Keep up the good work.

Darth Delicious:
The Colossus is excellent...now I know what to do with the extra Mr. Sinisters I have from my building three Sentinels.

I love the paintjob on the Union Jack, but the spidet pattern kind of mars this one a bit...still, it's a great job and you should be very proud of your work.

Now let's see some Star Wars customs!   :D

-DD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version