Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360247 times)

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #1365 on: December 17, 2009, 12:11 PM »
I'll have to check those out.  Somehow I've never seen those at the stores.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: December 20, 2009, 04:59 PM »
I picked up a baby Fort Max at Tuesday Morning this morning - love this thing even though it has its "KO flaws".  He's about 6" tall.  They also had some Devastators and some other weird looking KO combiners.

I'll have to check those out.  Somehow I've never seen those at the stores.

They blend in quite well with the sea of ROTF crap out there so I wouldn't be suprised.   ;)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 3, 2010, 05:43 PM »
Saw some of the NEST dlx's this morning at TRU.  Dirge looked pretty snazzy, but I'm sticking to my HA only rule for movie stuff.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 3, 2010, 08:19 PM »
Saw some of the NEST dlx's this morning at TRU.  Dirge looked pretty snazzy, but I'm sticking to my HA only rule for movie stuff.

NEST?  HA?  Lookit you and yer high fahlutant Transformer talk.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 6, 2010, 03:42 PM »
New Target DPCIs...

087-06-1950 - Transformers Cyber Ops Bumblebee ~$60
087-06-0109 - Transformers Movie 2 Battle pk ~$20
087-06-1556 - Transformers 5pk combiner ~$20
087-06-1889 - Transformers DLX movie collection ~$13
087-06-1890 - Transformers DLX Collection 2 ~$13
087-06-1892 - Transformers Combiners 2 pk ~ $10
087-06-0019 - Transformers movie 2 legends 2pk ~$7
087-06-2048 - Transformers Animation Laptop ~ $20

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 6, 2010, 05:09 PM »
New Target DPCIs...

087-06-1950 - Transformers Cyber Ops Bumblebee ~$60
087-06-0109 - Transformers Movie 2 Battle pk ~$20
087-06-1556 - Transformers 5pk combiner ~$20
087-06-1889 - Transformers DLX movie collection ~$13
087-06-1890 - Transformers DLX Collection 2 ~$13
087-06-1892 - Transformers Combiners 2 pk ~ $10
087-06-0019 - Transformers movie 2 legends 2pk ~$7
087-06-2048 - Transformers Animation Laptop ~ $20

Nice, I'll have to keep this in mind while out and about shopping for stuff.

I wonder what the Cyber Ops BB is?At $60 it better be big or have a ton of bells and whistles.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 6, 2010, 05:31 PM »
I wonder what the Cyber Ops BB is?At $60 it better be big or have a ton of bells and whistles.

Folks on the Interweb think he's going to be the new Leader class movie toy that has been rumored the past few days.  I'm fine with my Ult Bee I got at WM for $30ish a year or so ago.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 7, 2010, 08:56 AM »

Folks on the Interweb think he's going to be the new Leader class movie toy that has been rumored the past few days.  I'm fine with my Ult Bee I got at WM for $30ish a year or so ago.

Yeah, I love the BB character in the movies, but he shouldn't be a Leader Class toy. He just isn't that size in the movies. The HA one is darn near perfect IMO. I'd rather see a Leader class Starscream. Or the helicopter from either of the movies. At least those TFs were Leader sized.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 8, 2010, 09:02 PM »
I'd rather see a Leader class Starscream.

Leader Screamer will be out in a few months or so - as will the 10-20 repaints they'll get out of him over the years to come.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 10, 2010, 08:27 PM »
I'd rather see a Leader class Starscream.

Leader Screamer will be out in a few months or so - as will the 10-20 repaints they'll get out of him over the years to come.

Well I'd be all for Thundercracker and Skywarp repaints in the leader class size.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: January 18, 2010, 06:50 PM »
I hate that I have to keep replying to almost myself in this thread, but I'd like to keep this thread alive for some reason.   I saw the Legends Wheelie the other day at WM that looked so cute, but I left him on the peg with his friends.  Found time to open my HA figs today - but no time to transform them.  Pretty cool so far though...a tad too pricey.  I guess HA Barricade is showing up here US retail so that's good news.  Can't wait to see what's next for this line at TF.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 18, 2010, 10:07 PM »
I hate that I have to keep replying to almost myself in this thread, but I'd like to keep this thread alive for some reason.   I saw the Legends Wheelie the other day at WM that looked so cute, but I left him on the peg with his friends.  Found time to open my HA figs today - but no time to transform them.  Pretty cool so far though...a tad too pricey.  I guess HA Barricade is showing up here US retail so that's good news.  Can't wait to see what's next for this line at TF.

I post here too... lol

I'm looking forward to HA Baricade as well.

I'm also looking forward to Leader Starscream. But then I've said that before. I'd also like the other TFs that made up Devastator that haven't yet been made into a bot.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 18, 2010, 11:19 PM »
I found a huge rack of MP Skywarp at a Walmart I don't get to very often.  They were all still full price, but it's a good looking TF.  If that store ever decides to have a deep discount on them I might see about picking one up.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 19, 2010, 08:25 AM »
I found a huge rack of MP Skywarp at a Walmart I don't get to very often.  They were all still full price, but it's a good looking TF.  If that store ever decides to have a deep discount on them I might see about picking one up.

E...

I definitely want that one, but I'm not paying $60 for it. I'd consider $40 or less though.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 19, 2010, 09:47 AM »

E...

I definitely want that one, but I'm not paying $60 for it. I'd consider $40 or less though.

I was hoping to grab one on clearance as well.  Doesn't seem as well detailed as Starscream...my limit is $35.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today