Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360181 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #1590 on: September 27, 2011, 11:51 AM »
Amazonicron just got delivered.  Not quite sure why I ordered it since i have x2 Armada and x1 Energon version, but it's a close to a G1 head/paint scheme I'm going to get without getting the Dominator version from Tak/Tomy. 

$60 with free shipping and no tax might have helped though  :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: October 4, 2011, 08:43 AM »
I just saw this info from Hasbro about a new promo they have going on - and I have a question about it.  here is the promo:  http://hasbro.promo.eprize.com/winaride/

Now my question is about the $20 gift pack thingy.  It says you have to purchase Transformers: Darkside of the Moon toys to enter.  I am curious if Kreon toys count towards this or not.

Does anyone have a number for where I can contact Hasbro and ask specifically?  Thanks in advance.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: October 12, 2011, 01:36 AM »
Hasbro announced another NYCC exclusive yesterday, a Bumblebee/ARCEE Human Alliance style pack.  Bee is sporting a NYC Taxi deco and the figures are anime style.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20111011006576/en/Hasbro-Celebrate-Iconic-Brands-Fans-York-Comic

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: October 12, 2011, 10:12 AM »
*shrugs*  Why must people call him "bee" ? 

Oh yeah - it's Shia's fault and those stupid movies. 
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: November 17, 2011, 12:19 PM »
Junkheap and SkyShadow have been found at TRU for you folk out there like me that have no interest in movie toys.  joy...

Oh and I picked up these 2 guys last week (the black ones)  I now own 8 different colors of this mold.  First time I've done that with a toy oustide of stormies/clone type figures.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1595 on: December 10, 2011, 08:49 PM »
Awesome Hot Rod display.  :)

Went to TJ Maxx here locally, and they've restocked some Reveal the Shield toys. The final wave of Deluxes (Wreck-Gar, Perceptor, Prime, and BB) and the Legends (I only found Prowl and Trailbreaker). Still no Scouts, so Windcharger still eludes me.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: December 11, 2011, 08:03 AM »
When does Hot Rod wear black?!  ???
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 15, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Okay, so being a TF, Lego, and Kubrick fan I'm having a hard time ignoring the minifigs that come with the KRE-O sets.  Amazon has several sets on sale right now, so I snagged Jazz, Mirage, Prowl, and Starscream.  $32 with no tax and no shipping.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #1599 on: December 23, 2011, 07:23 AM »
Too bad it wasn't like a sealed case of vintage Star Wars or something.  But that is cool.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 23, 2011, 09:29 AM »
I'd tread very lightly...if I had that much cash to blow at one time, actually for anybody in the market to buy sealed "G1" toys. 

I smell ko's...

http://highendtfs.com/?q=node/17

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 26, 2011, 02:56 PM »
Funny that someone offered him $2,000 for 4 of them and he still turned them down.  Or maybe that was a plant...

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 28, 2011, 11:09 AM »
Universal Studios Hollywood has a promo trailer up for the new Transformers the Ride opening in May here in California. The ride is already open in the Singapore.  It looks pretty much like the Amazing Spiderman ride in Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LNqpSKiVvs
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 29, 2011, 08:17 PM »
I'd tread very lightly...if I had that much cash to blow at one time, actually for anybody in the market to buy sealed "G1" toys. 

I smell ko's...

http://highendtfs.com/?q=node/17

Might be a way to move product since KO Toys got shut down.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 31, 2011, 03:08 AM »
I was checking out Target yesterday to see what was on sale and found some of the Special Value Offer Deluxe sets marked down to $4.98.  These were the sets that Target had a couple weeks back with two DotM Deluxe sets taped together for the price of one. 

I picked up a set that had Sideswipe and Laserbeak.  I think all the other sets they had had Bumblebee in them as one of the two.  Not a great selection but for basically $2.50 each it was a good deal.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"