Community > Other Toy Lines

Transformers

<< < (334/352) > >>

P-Siddy:
What scale???  They are releasing Metroplex, who stands at 24"+!!!

JediJman:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  9, 2013, 05:51 PM ---What scale???  They are releasing Metroplex, who stands at 24"+!!!

--- End quote ---

Yes, what scale is the Generations line.  I want to know how they will match up with my Alternators.  Metroplex is a "Titan Class" figure I believe.  I will definitely grab him. 

Did they show any pictures of the MP Soundwave or discuss timing/price?  That is a must buy for me.   

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on February 10, 2013, 11:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  9, 2013, 05:51 PM ---What scale???  They are releasing Metroplex, who stands at 24"+!!!

--- End quote ---

Yes, what scale is the Generations line.  I want to know how they will match up with my Alternators.  Metroplex is a "Titan Class" figure I believe.  I will definitely grab him. 

Did they show any pictures of the MP Soundwave or discuss timing/price?  That is a must buy for me.

--- End quote ---

They had all that up in their slideshow.  I really should have had a recorder with me... and as I mentioned in another thread, my bladder was a ticking timebomb.  Sorry.

Soundwave was shown.  Looks beautiful and yes, I might buy him as well (though I have the dual cassette holder one and all of the tapes...).  But I suppose I can have one in robot mode and another in tape player/cassette mode.

JediJman:
I cannot seem to find a picture of Soundwave anywhere.  He's not in the official photos and I'm not seeing him in the presentation.  Is this basically just a rerelease of the overseas version?  Is Acid Storm just an orange repaint of the other MP Seekers?  When are these coming out?  I need more data!

iFett:
I don't think there were any pictures of US Soundwave, but he's expected to be a slight repaint , comes with all 5 tapes, have really nice packaging, and will be initially scalped like all the other MPs.

Acid Storm will utilize the new MP Seeker mold and will be similar to the Universe release:

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Universe-Deluxe-Figure-Storm/dp/B001DIRYO8

I believe both will be out sometime this summer..and will likely be shown at Botcon.  Can't show all the cards in your hand!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version