Community > Other Toy Lines

Transformers

<< < (342/352) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: inadvertent imitation on June  6, 2014, 12:52 PM ---Picked up Masterpiece Grimlock this morning. My local store had at least five on the shelf, so maybe Hasbro and TRU have figured out that actually having enough of these for everybody is a license to print money.

Other than that, I'm glad to have it. Not the first Grimlock in my collection, but the first that's properly sized.  :)

--- End quote ---

Congrats!  Now you need to buy the 3P Scoria (Not-Slag) figure to get Grimlock's extender boots and make him the right size.   ;)

iFett:
Na he needs the upscaled KO that's coming out.   ;)  I'm curious on that one actually.  I've gotten some rather fine ko's as of late...Not your cheap big lots/tuesday morning type ko stuff either...

Ben:
That third-party stuff could be a slippery slope. I guess if I stayed limited to MP-sized stuff, it's possible, but I think I'd buy the Encore Fort Max before Not-Slag or Quake Wave.

Sugart:
My TRU got a few in last week and all sold out before noon. I've got a bunch of scalpers in my area that buy just for the resale.

Brian:
Although I doubt I'll be able to afford it (or even get it online), this thing is pretty cool:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/19/hasbro-unveils-sdcc-special-edition-transformer-dinobot-toys

SDCC Exclusive Dinobots set, with packaging that opens to look like the Autobot Ark/Mt. St. Hilary from the G1 series.  Pretty spiffy.  I'd almost rather the dinobots were actually in the G1 style, but I understand what they're going for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version