Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360254 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2006, 11:26 AM »
Some better pics of Mirage

TFCC exclusive Astrotrain.  This guy was supposed to hit retail a few years ago, but never found the support.  Gotta love the detailing on the wings plus that big fat Decepticon logo!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2006, 03:24 PM »
Man, that Mirage is awesome.  I picked up a few of these in the binaltech line (hound, silverstreak), but due to the cost I haven't gotten any more.  Seeing pics like that one really makes me want to add to the collection though.

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2006, 07:03 PM »
Mirage is probably going to be the first Alternator I buy multiples of, since he was the first Transformer I ever bought! I still remember the day I went to KB's looking specifically for Transformers. He was the only one they had, but I didn't mind!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2006, 12:52 PM »
New pics of Voyager class "Classic TF's" to be released by Hasbro next year sometime.  Yes they're horrid images, but you'll get the point.

Prime - looks like a heat rub symbol on the side of the cab.  Yay!

Megs - obviously some type of gun, but hard to make out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2006, 12:24 AM »
Here's more stuff some of you may find of interest from the TF classic line due to be released before the movie.

Prime

Megs...Looks like a Super Sooker gun, but at least he's still a gun, right?

Astrotrain.  Looks good, not sure if he turns back into a train though.

Rodimus..

Starscream..

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #80 on: June 2, 2006, 12:11 PM »
My Transformers collection:

Shelf o' G1. Probably not the best way to keep super-expensive toys, but it's the best I got.

Alternators. I'd have a bunch more if they weren't $20 a crack.

This doesn't include my beasties, RiD, or PVCs. I'd need a couple more shelves for those to be out. Anyway, thanks for looking.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 8, 2006, 10:18 PM »
Cute...no?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2006, 11:52 AM »
I was just reading through some info at TNI today about the Transformers Classics line that has been mentioned above by iFett.  I don't keep up on the TF stuff as much, so what's the story with this line?  When is it expected to come out, this year or next?  Also, what is the size(s) of these - varying, uniform, etc.?  Just curious what this line is all about, it doesn't look too bad.  Not like I need something else to buy, but I was just curious.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 3, 2006, 01:42 AM »
The "classics" line is just a filler in between Cybertron and the new movie toys.  The classics should be hitting shelves this fall as Cybertron is moving towards its end.  The majority of the bots will be at the deluxe pricepoint - $10 - Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Astrotrain, Starscream.  $20 Voyager - Prime (no trailer) and Nerf gun Megatron  >:(.

I'm sure that there will be more to be announced as the new movie isn't expected to hit till summer of 07.

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2006, 02:17 PM »
I saw the Titanium line at Target today.  They have the prices switched on them.  The micros are listed at $14.99 while the bigger ones are priced at $4.99.  Don't know how long this will last, but it might be worth a look.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2006, 05:04 AM »
Heroes of Cybertron are coming back, which is great. Hopefully they rerelease Galvatron, Grimlock, and Devestator. I never found past series 2 at any of my local Walgreens. I hope these don't show only at online stores and drugstores, rather, I hope they're everywhere.

Transformers movie toys! Much spoilerage there, but if you're curious to see what Prime will look like, there he be.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 9, 2006, 06:07 PM »
Has anyone found Mirage or Prime Alternators lately? I finally found Meister today, but the other two and Camshaft were, of course, long gone.

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2006, 06:12 AM »
I saw a Prime a couple of days ago, but it was a return so I didn't get it. Yesterday I found two Mirages at WM. I almost bought both, but only took one. I've seen Meister quite a bit the last couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 06:13 AM by Aucassin »

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2006, 02:17 PM »
I ended up preordering them from BBTS, $90 for all four. I wasn't sure if I wanted Camshaft, but I'll take him.

In other nooz, Classics Ramjet!  And Jetfire!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2006, 03:34 PM »
I found Prime and Mirage only once a week or so ago, and I've been checking everywhere locally for quite some time.  I wasn't willing to fork over the extra cash online.  Still haven't seen Camshaft though...I suppose he's the last release for the Alts this year.