Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360085 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #825 on: April 24, 2008, 05:26 PM »
e-Hobby City Guardian Robot  Yes, he was in the original cartoon

One for me please.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #826 on: April 25, 2008, 02:51 PM »
Hi I just wanted to pass this along for Transforming Robot fans. You can save some cash on the very cool V_Bot R/C Toy. (The box sucks but once you open this toy it's amazing and a must for any Transformer fan. You have to see it in person. (You can see alot of video on youtube.) Here is the website:
http://vbot.johnnylightning.com/

Here is a special coupon code if anyone is interested.

50% off Discount Code

Limited time only 50% off www.shop.learningcurve.com

Use Discount code SD419 this offer code. Code is only good until Sunday.

V-Bot  http://shop.learningcurve.com/product/detail/72030A would be $50 normally $100

BattleWheels http://shop.learningcurve.com/battlewheels would be $15 normally $30

My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 25, 2008, 05:34 PM »
Botcon is going on right now...

Robot Heroes  old news

Classics & Universe  Acid Storm! ?  Classics seeker repaint

movie crap  blah blah blah

Marvel/Transformers  meh..

Animated  Soundwave Superior

Seacons - coming soon I hope.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 25, 2008, 09:38 PM »
I'm really not much for animated style lines, but I think I'll have to make an exception for that Jazz and Soundwave. They just look neat.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #829 on: April 25, 2008, 09:40 PM »
I was kind of hoping Hasbro would say "here ya go, whiny fanboys, Classics Thundercracker!"  But no, it has to be a new character.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 26, 2008, 09:55 AM »
I was kind of hoping Hasbro would say "here ya go, whiny fanboys, Classics Thundercracker!"  But no, it has to be a new character.

They have the molds for Dirge & Thurst so one would think Hasbro wouldn't waste an opportunity to reuse them.  If not - I'm still hoping that Takara/Tomy will release the final three seekers in their line.

**EDIT - got to thinking about this today and Hasbro probably has a legal contract with Botcon to not release any of their exclusives...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 06:08 PM by iFett »

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #831 on: April 26, 2008, 08:43 PM »
That's my fear. I doubt Takara would have the same restrictions, but I doubt they're really interested in releasing the leftover Seekers. I'm hopeful for Thundercracker, but I can live without them.

I was going to buy that set, but Botcon was too close to me moving last year, so I couldn't part with the money.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 28, 2008, 06:20 PM »
READ THIS!!   :o

..if you haven't already that is.

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 28, 2008, 09:04 PM »
Sounds like a lot of cool stuff is coming. My 3 1/2 year son is in love with TF right now so Im sure Ill be buying most if this stuff. Right now he is into the movie figures, but Im sure he love the animated series stuff too. He also watches the original movie and keeps asking for dinobots, so he be very excited to see them on the shelves.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 28, 2008, 09:08 PM »
MP Thundahcrakah!  Yeah!  Happy to hear this and that the Alternators are not dead...yet.   :-\
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 29, 2008, 01:43 PM »
MP Grimlock and Cracker confirmed....so says Tformers.com

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 29, 2008, 02:01 PM »
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 29, 2008, 02:23 PM »
Put me down for a Grimlock!!!
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 29, 2008, 07:01 PM »
I'd love to get one of those "City Commander" accessory sets for the Classics Ultra Magnus that are up for order at BBTS and TFSource, but with the BMF Falcon and the AT-TE, I can't justify the high price.  I am more than aware of the reason for the high price, but I'm not that committed to TFs. :)

And after looking at the photos from BotCon, I am going crazy with anticipation for the Universe/Classics 2.0 lineup.  Prowl is incredible-looking, Ironhide is great as well, and it has me hoping for Bluestreak and Ratchet repaint versions in the not-so-distant future (although if they were mass-market releases and not overpriced con exclusives, that would be great, Hasbro).

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 29, 2008, 08:29 PM »
I'd love to get one of those "City Commander" accessory sets for the Classics Ultra Magnus that are up for order at BBTS and TFSource, but with the BMF Falcon and the AT-TE, I can't justify the high price.  I am more than aware of the reason for the high price, but I'm not that committed to TFs. :)

That thing is like $80 - is it not?  This is an upgrade for Classics Magnus.  I might pay that much for an upgrade to MP Magnus of which I don't have - and I hope they re-release btw because he's selling for mad cash on eBay.  Does it convert into a trailer as well?  I've only seen pics of the robot armor kit, but that's way too much to pay for such a small toy.