Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Ye Olde Nintendo

<< < (88/93) > >>

Chris M:
I managed to get lucky and got an NES Classic off eBay for about $120.  My wife and I have played it a ton.  However, I never saw them in stores.  One store nearby was asking for a $50 up front fee to reserve one when they showed up.  Then the store was selling them for $120.  Needless to say I balked at that.

As for the Super NES, I'm looking forward to that, but I'm not real thrilled about the game choices.  As crazy as it sounds, I was really hoping Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball would have been included.  But that was a rather minor game and not a headliner like the stuff that is being included.

GrandMoffNick:
I'd love a SNES one.

I got a NES by standing outside Target for 2 hours in -3 degree weather last December.

Worth every cent of the $60. My wife, my 5 year old and I have had a lot of fun with it.

Matt_Fury:
So there's an article floating around that Nintendo is going to make more NES classic editions.  Probably enough to bring the grand total up to 7.

Brian:
I have heard that as well. Sounds like not until next year sometime for the NES Classics though. They also claim to be making more of the SNES orders, but we'll see.

Has anyone here picked up a Switch? I know they are sometimes tough to find as well. We were able to get one opening day, and I have to say we have loved it so far. To be honest, I've always been a Nintendo guy, and haven't really gotten into the other consoles much, even though they are usually superior tech-wise. Love the Nintendo fun-factor though.

I'm pretty sure I've never played a game as much as I've played Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I just love it. My daughter and I have also been having a lot of fun with games like MarioKart, ARMS, and Splatoon 2. Definitely the most action a console has seen in our house a long time.

Matt_Fury:
So the SNES Classic came out today.  Now that I know there's a sequel to StarFox on it....I need to get one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version