Author Topic: Vehicle Repaints and Re-releases: Any You Want To See?  (Read 21346 times)

Offline Clone On Fire

• Youngling
  • Blaze of Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Vehicle Repaints and Re-releases: Any You Want To See?
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2006, 11:29 AM »
I wouldn't mind seeing the Fambaa or Hailfire Droids available again.  Seeing these EIII ships again does not interest me at all.
They cannot conquer forever!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2006, 11:36 AM »
Hailfire Droids - yes, I would buy 1-2 more at retail price.  An excellent rehash idea.

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2006, 05:13 AM »
I really wish a new A-Wing Pilot would come out and that they'd then re-issue the A-WIng fighter using this new sculpt pilot and perhaps a new head.  I awnt a Blue McQuarrie A-Wing though...  That's one I'd gladly buy up multiples of once more.

I have 4 greens and over 6 red ones.  I love the A-Wing.

I'd take a repaint of the EU Airspeeder as well.  It was concept art that got adapted for the RPG's...  I don't expect to see it ever released again, but if it were I'd dig seeing it with a new paintjob, maybe something spiffy and colorful or camo'd...  Just something unique and new, not from the films.

And if we're including beasts, I'd be all for a Bantha with a new rider and a Dewback with a new Sandtrooper... 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77