Author Topic: Defender Wish Lists: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 31836 times)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: Defender Wish Lists: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2004, 06:12 PM »
Wow, ten for ESB is tough considering my love for droids and weird and wacky aliens.  My list is also based on the rumour that my #1 choice (Riekkan) is coming and we'll get R3-A2 in the Hoth 4 pack.

Anywho, here it goes:

1.  Major Bren Derlin, who knows everyone's name on Hoth
2.  Toryn Farr
3.  General Veers pre-Hoth invasion
4.  R-3PO with authentic "Thank the Maker" tatoo on his ass
5.  Ice Cream Maker Guy, just for you Scott ;)
6.  Cloud Car pilot but only if Hasbro releases something for him to fly (hint, hint Hasbro)
7.  Treva Horme, although I've never this alien in the movie this list would be mighty boring without her.
8.  Utris M'Toc, the Star Trek wannabe.  See #7 for comments
9.  non "Saturady Night Live" Lobot

Hmmm, looking at my list, I've only determined nine.  I know who I want, but since I'm too lazy to look up his name, I'll give you the actor's name.  Are you ready?  Why we don't have a figure of him yet, I have no idea.  I present you my #10 choice, the most obscure character played by a well known actor in the OT:

10.  Scott Bakula's Imperial.  That's right, the star of Quantum Leap and Necessary Roughness.  Its gold baby, I'm telling you!  Nobody would pass him up.  Get to work Hasbro.

Didn't get the "Thank the Maker" ass tatoo or a Cloud Car to fly.  And the Scott Bakula figure won't be coming, because it ain't him :(
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Defender Wish Lists: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2004, 12:23 PM »
Here's my choices:

10.  Admiral Ozzel
9.  Captain Needa
8.  Major Bren Derlin
7.  Toryn Farr
6.  Cloud Car Pilot
5.  Zev Senesca with removable helmet
4.  Wes Janson with removable helmet
3.  Ice-Cream Maker Guy!  (great OCB, now you’ve got me wanting one too)  :D
2.  NEW Princess Leia in Bespin Gown
1.  NEW un-buff Dagobah Luke Skywalker w/cloth Yoda bag and crates.  It’d be nice if he came with a swamp base/stand that allows him to do hand-stands!

Jeff

Hmmm... 4/10 not too shabby!  Actually, it looks like Hasbro read my list because I specifically asked for Handstanding Luke!   :P

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender