Author Topic: Sideshow 12" Lords of the Sith  (Read 2789 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Sideshow 12" Lords of the Sith
« on: April 16, 2006, 06:34 PM »
I was surprised to come home tonight and see this up on SS websites. 

Lords of the Sith

It has to be Darth Maul.  We did see half of him already so I am guessing the full version is to be announced soon.  The packaging should be what the SDCC Anakin is being promoted in.  My big question is what Vader figure they will do. 

Anyhow, I can't wait for this announcement!!
Beth

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Sideshow 12" Lords of the Sith
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 09:45 PM »
I believe that SDCC exclusive Darth Vader / Sith Eyes Anakin is the first in this line.

From the latest newsletter:

"The announcement of the Darth Vader (Anakin) - Sith Apprentice Comic-Con Exclusive brings a new category of figures to our Star Wars 12-inch line: The Lords of the Sith! We're very excited to kick off the Sith Lords with Anakin, who changed the Galaxy forever as Darth Vader, ruthlessly acting under the control of the diabolical genius, Emperor Palpatine. Read the following article for more information about the much-anticipated Lords of the Sith, and refer to the Comic-Con section of this newsletter for a first look at Darth Vader (Anakin) - Sith Apprentice!"

Hopefully we'll see another Sith Lords figure announced before Comic-Con, in which case, like you said, I'm sure it will be Darth Maul.   8)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 12:34 PM »
I guess I didn't consider Anakin the first in the line only because he is the comic con exclusive but since he will offered to those of us who can't go to San Diego, you're absolutely right.

There are several variations (ie: different movies) that can be done with Vader, Palpatine and Dooku but I am only hoping for one of each at this time (assuming Maul will be the next one announced).
Beth

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 11:07 AM »
Yeah, I sort of hope the Sith eyes Anakin is an "extra" in the Sith Lords line.  Obviously he is a Sith but he is a comic con exclusive.   I am assuming the choices will eventually be Vader (armor), Maul, Emperor (which film?), Dooku (hope ROTS with detacheable head), and probably an EU figure of some sort.