Author Topic: Toy Biz Marvel Monster thing? Question  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Toy Biz Marvel Monster thing? Question
« on: February 10, 2006, 01:37 AM »
OK, so I have a question...

I got this weird little green frog-ish monster with 4 legs, it has a fin on its back you push and its mouth opens and closes.  It has a tail too...  It's green with darker green spots.

Not a good description, I know.

It has "1998 Marvel Toy Biz Inc." stamped on bottom of one foot.

I'm curious what this creature is from exactly...  If I could get a pic of it up I would...  Can someone help by description?

It's a monster on 4 legs, not a "figure"...  The legs pose, the jaw opens when you push one of its fins on its back as I noted.  Looks froggish to me.  I'm curious what's up with this though.  I got it in a box of parts I wanted, and wanted this in particular out of the box but can't for the life of me figure this out.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Toy Biz Marvel Monster thing? Question
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 01:51 AM »

That's my guess, anyway. It came out around 1998.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Toy Biz Marvel Monster thing? Question
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 03:53 AM »
That's it exactly Inadvertant, I totally appreciate you digging that up for me.  I had no clue what it was, so thank you a million for that.  :)  I'm using it for a custom but would like more than one and to somehow make a bendable tale if I can figure out a method to do so.

I really appreciat eyou helping me find the name of that so I can look for these more specifically.

Thanks man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77