Author Topic: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy  (Read 25885 times)

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2006, 07:02 PM »
I finally made more progress and got most of what I left behind over Thanksgiving vacation.  So far I'm about 96% done on Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 08:24 AM »
Got to 100% last night, fun game, one of the best I've played in a long while.  Getting all of the Gold Bricks sure makes getting 6x, 8x and 10x a lot easier

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 1, 2006, 05:50 PM »
Okay so where does this game go next?  Will we see a Clone Wars Lego or possibly some EU stuff such as SOTE Lego?

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 3, 2006, 02:21 AM »
What I was thinking for a while. :D
This series is popular & I wouldlike to see EU now.

Do the Bonus things like Invincibility or Super Blasters work in story mode? It'sprobally the only way I'll get TJS on SM, besides Tantive IV which I got the first time playing it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 04:41 PM by Artoo »
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2006, 02:35 PM »
I finally started playing this last week. I'm having a blast, fun game. My Kids like watching me play too. ;D
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2006, 12:55 PM »
I played all of ESB yesterday (story mode.) I'm having a blast. Up to a little more than 30%.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2006, 04:07 PM »
Finally getting some levels completed. I'm up to about 56% now. Having trouble finging all the med kits on some of the levels though. :P

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2006, 11:00 PM »
The dectector makes it alot easier ,but I'm still trying to find one on Dagobah :P The only one I need to finish the game :P
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 2, 2007, 10:21 AM »
The dectector makes it alot easier ,but I'm still trying to find one on Dagobah :P The only one I need to finish the game :P

Detector? ???

I found the everything on Dagobah, let me know if I can help.

What's the deal with the power bricks? I've unlocked a few, but haven't noticed a difference.

I'm up to about 75% now. Still short two med kits on the first level (Tanive IV) and for the life of me, can't find the power brick on the Luke/Vader Bespin Level. Not sure if I'm ready to cheat yet.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #69 on: January 2, 2007, 05:48 PM »
The red power bricks unlock items you can purchase in the cantina (like the Mini-Kit Detector).

I've kind of stalled on playing the game.  Last thing I did was open the Question Mark room to Lego Land.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 2, 2007, 10:13 PM »
The red power bricks unlock items you can purchase in the cantina (like the Mini-Kit Detector).

Right. I've unlocked and bought quite a few, but really haven't noticed any difference during game play. For instance, invulnerability (which I've bought,) the only character's that are invulnerable are the ghosts which I assume are built in to the characters.

Right, and thanks to a door to door salesman, I figured out how to turn the abilities on after I purchas them. I has rearly put the game on pause, so never noticed the option. :P
« Last Edit: January 3, 2007, 09:46 AM by Darth_Anton »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 3, 2007, 09:47 AM »

Right. I've unlocked and bought quite a few, but really haven't noticed any difference during game play. For instance, invulnerability (which I've bought,) the only character's that are invulnerable are the ghosts which I assume are built in to the characters.

Right, and thanks to a door to door salesman, I figured out how to turn the abilities on after I purchase them. I had really put the game on pause, so never noticed the option.
« Last Edit: January 3, 2007, 09:48 AM by Darth_Anton »

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 3, 2007, 07:49 PM »
there's on mini-kit on Dagobah I havent found over by the muhrooms in that area,it points to the side ,but I can't figure out how to get there :P

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 4, 2007, 10:02 AM »
Last night I found the last of the medkits. Ironically, I only used the detector for three, and all three were in ANH. The detector brick was the last orange brick I found. I muct have circled Luke's x-wing on Bespin a hundred times before it finally caught my eye.

All I have left are the three super stories and whatever gets unlocked after that.

Deanna, I'll do ESB first and make notes on Dagobah. I know the area where that last one is at, I'm trying to remember the trick on getting it.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 4, 2007, 04:39 PM »
 :P I should have known >:(