Author Topic: The Saga Collection Power Droid 2-Pack  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
The Saga Collection Power Droid 2-Pack
« on: February 10, 2006, 10:39 PM »
I came in to Target just in time to find an employee opening up a case of the Hoth Wave, and I quickly grabbed one of the Droid 2-Packs straight from the case. I do not have the figures that these droids previously came with, so these figures are all new to me.

Sculpt: 5/5
There is excellent sculpting on both the droids, especially on the Power Droid, who has all the bumps and wires and that weird "E" on the side. The Treadwell droid is a little plainer, but still has great sculpting.

Articulation: NA/5

Paintjob: 4.8/5
The Power Droid is painted exceptionally well, and has all the nooks and crannys painted. The Treadwell droid has a all-blue paintjob, except for a few random silver smudges, which I do not care for.

Accesories: 4.3/5
The Droid 2-Pack includes:
-The Power Droid's "Tiara"
-A little button-thingy that goes on the power droid
-Stand
-Mini Holo (The one I got was the Fleet Trooper, and to make sure Jesse doesn't get all frothy and pissed off and such, I'll say the Holo Fleet Trooper sucketh.)

The add-ons take a little work to get on, but they look great afterwards.

Overall: 4/5
Aside from the Power Droid not being able to stand up with both legs on the ground (PM me if you have a way to fix this), this 2-Pack is great. One of the best thing about the Droid 2-Pack is its faction versitality, you can display it with your Rebel Scum, have it maintaining your Star Destroyers and TIE Fighters for the Empire, or have it assisting Clone Troopers for the Republic.