Author Topic: radio stations changing format  (Read 3155 times)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: radio stations changing format
« Reply #15 on: March 6, 2007, 03:08 PM »
The funny thing is that less than two years ago that station switched to the "whatever" format from country because country wasn't working.

Yeah, that is sorta funny. I just wish they'd pick a format and stick with it. Coincidentally, 104.9, which switched formats to Musica Latina or something, switched back to their "new rock alternative" format just a few days ago. I'd have never caught this change if I wasn't searching stations to reprogram my preset for that station that just went country.

Satelite...  Satelite...  I'm telling you guys, it's outstanding. 

Yeah, I hear ya, Jesse. And I do believe it's in my future...eventually. Right now, I just can't wrap my mind around paying $12 a month to listen to the radio, no matter how outstanding it is. I'm actually afraid to listen or read more about it just because I don't want to want it even more. If that makes sense.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: radio stations changing format
« Reply #16 on: March 6, 2007, 07:20 PM »
I was reluctant too, and the concept of the price to listen to radio was on my mind too (I'm pretty poor in the grand scheme of things), but I really was happy after I got it.  Dunno if that influences you or not, but after getting it and weighing what i pay to what I get out of it in terms of entertainment, it was a good buy to me and I don't have a lot to spend extra on stuff.

It will get you...  don't deny it. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77