Author Topic: Jedi Assassin's Customs and Dios...Now with pictures!  (Read 18693 times)

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Jedi Assassin's Customs and Dios...Now with pictures!
« on: February 21, 2006, 05:39 PM »
I decided to scrap what i was doing before. I need to know which of the bodies is more Alderaanian. The choices are Plo Koon w/ a dremeled out neck hole to fit in a Dutch Vander head, or a #14 Palpatine, repainted grey and silver.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:10 PM by Jedi_Assassin »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: I need your help!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 05:43 PM »
You can pretty much make either one look Alderaanina I would think, as you could be making a senator type character or a citizen in normal clothes.  There's 4 different Plo Koon figures you could be talking about (POTJ, SAGA, Jedi Council, or ROTS - which one, are you referring to?).

Can't remember exactly what you were trying to make before, can you remind us a bit?

:P

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Ross' customs (Milisc Ronew WIP)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 06:03 PM »
Sorry, I wrote that over at FFURG. It's for my photonovel, I was going to use an Evolutions Palpy w/ a ROTS Capt. Antillies head. But this guy that I'm doing now will be the same person, just better fitting to me in 15 years. Here's his profile:
      Milisc Ronew was Alderaan's Minister of Aerospace Travel and Defense. He was 19 during the last year of the Clone Wars, making him the youngest person in Alderaan to hold a position in Alderaanian government. (Princess Leia was elected into Alderaanian government at 16, and the Galactic Senate at 19) During the Sepratist strike on Aldera City, Alderaan during the last year of the clone wars he was able to defend the Royal Palace and save the captured Organa family. After this, he was elected to represent the city province of Aldera in the Alderaanian senate. He would later become one of Bail Organa's personal pilots when he would travel on Rebel missions. His son Milisc Ronew II would help establish New Alderaan during the last years of the Empire.
     I'm doing a custom of hm in his senate uniform. If I can get anaother Captain Antillies figure, I won't have to ruin the one that I have right now. That one will be his battle uniform. I hope that I'll be able to get some of the intro up in the next five weeks. I'm also going to take a venture into designing a couple sets for the photonovel. I'm probably going to base it out of the Royal Palace and make something that can double as a throne room, senate, hallway, and office. I'll do another one for a "Tantive IV" cockpit and communication room. Maybe for later on, the secret Rebel labs under Aldera City?
By the way Chewie, I ment the ROTS version.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 09:23 PM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #3 on: March 1, 2006, 04:40 PM »
The throne room like this:

« Last Edit: March 1, 2006, 05:16 PM by Jeff »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 1, 2006, 04:45 PM »
Hmmm... that pic isn't showing up.  Can you try re-posting it?

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #5 on: March 1, 2006, 04:46 PM »
I got it ;D
« Last Edit: March 1, 2006, 05:03 PM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 1, 2006, 05:12 PM »
I hate to say it, but the link isn't working for me either.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #7 on: March 1, 2006, 05:17 PM »
I think I fixed it for ya...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #8 on: March 1, 2006, 07:20 PM »
Thanks! ;D I'm still a newbie so I need a little help w/ these things. If I have trouble w/ these thing can you fix them for me until I get the hang of it?
« Last Edit: March 1, 2006, 07:27 PM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #9 on: March 5, 2006, 05:18 PM »
I finished it but I don't have pics yet because I let my friend use it for hs b-day party. I didn't paint it grey, OH, I didn't even tell you which body I used! I used the ROTS Plo Koon body painted a dark redish brown. That will be his senate/ civilian clothes. I also used the POTJ snow Obi Wan w/ a Bail Organa torso (I cracked the original) to make a snow outfit for him in Alderaan's cold winters. I also did the palace dio. It's really modest right now and I plan on adding more to the blank white walls and plain black floors. On the Plo Koon, I had to sculpt in a turtle neck for him because he looked stupid w/out it. I'm using a VOTC Leia as his wife. The height difference really bugs me, though. I need to start on a dio. for the main guy's house. I should get some more fodder. I'll just go next weekend. I live near Detroit, I moved here from Atlanta when I was 8, so about 3 years ago. Anyway, we have this one trade center where I get all my fodder. This one dealer has a room, filled with figs from vintage-saga. There, I get a 10% discount because I buy so much.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 6, 2006, 10:25 AM »
Definitely looking forward to seeing some photos of these!

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Ross' customs (Milisc Ronew WIP)
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 07:36 PM »
I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! I let my dog get a hold of it. I saved the head, but the bodies ruined. I decided to use a Veers instead.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 09:16 PM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Ross' customs (Milisc Ronew WIP)
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 10:04 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  I had an Evolutions Anakin ROTS get chewed up the other day. 

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 10:28 PM »
My Chewbacca got chewed up when I was 6, my G-ma's dog ate his leg off.
I was really sad so my G-ma got me a Snoova, and a chewie and it was all better. ;)

I'm also really lucky, my dog won't touch anything that isn't food........ or tissue paper or toilet paper (he likes to unroll it, and pull it out of the bathroom and through the house) ::) so my figs are safe.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 07:50 AM »
I did use the veers and finish it. I've still got to paint it. Im gonna use the Tarkin skirt instead, though.