Author Topic: Jedi Assassin's Customs and Dios...Now with pictures!  (Read 18695 times)

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: Ross' customs (Milisc Ronew WIP)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 08:23 PM »
I messed that one up painting. Then I found a #14 Palpatine, I used that. IM NOT PAINTING IT UNTIL I GET A NEW SEALER.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 08:41 PM »
Hopefully we'll see some pics soon.   :)

:P

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2006, 07:58 AM »
Okay, I've got some second thoughts on the guys name. Here are the ideas:

A)Milisc Ronew

B)Ronew Milisc

C)Romeo Milisc

D)Raymore Milisc

E)Milisc Raymore

P.S. : The name has to be RM or MR because the guy (still nameless) is supposed to be like me, and those are my initials. (RM, MR reversed.)

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 10:50 PM »
Gonna have pics up soon. I started shooting today. Hope to have it up in a week and a half. By that I mean the Photonovel. pics for the customs up very soon. I have those pics on my old cam. in the shop. Ive gotta wait until that gets back.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:28 AM by Alderaan Gaurdian »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 07:09 PM »
The arms on the #14 broke,or tor, something like that and I had to use Mas Ameddas. It looks good, they jus wont stay in. Im affraid i might havee to glue them.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 08:46 PM »
excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses, you can modife the pegs so they will fit with plumbers putty or Modeling epoxy

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 09:42 PM »
its the size. there is an unwanted gap between the arm and body. itried the plumbers putty. it works but there's still that gap.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 06:58 PM »
Okay, I saw V for Vendetta last week and started to rewite the bio for MR. Here it is:

Milisc Ronew was an aide to Bail Organa until he met Palpatine. Palpatine saw "something" in him and made him an aide. After the creation of the empire, Palpattine began Milisc's Sith training. He later joined Palpatine's "Inner Circle" of aides. Palpatine sent him to monitor the prison of Jedi who survived "Order 66" where he met an old friend from Alderaan named Jovana Nolvar. He saw the horrors that she endured so he released her and a group of jedi. They escaped to Alderaan where he started his own rebelion of force-sensitive warriors. He took on the persona of a masked hero of Sith folklore named Darth Viserous, who was the only Sith to return from the darkside. He was also an ancestor of Milisc and Milisc weilded his lightsaber. In a bold move, Milisc bombed the Imperial Palace, nearly killing the Emperor. Later that day he took over the HoloNet building and put a message out on the galactic newswaves. In it, he proclaimed the Empire was evil. Many other people joined his cause after that and he continued to fight for the freedom of the galaxy along the side of his wife, Jovana, and in the future, his son Milisc Ronew II.

P.S.-For the freedom fighter Milisc I was thinking about using the ROTS Royal Gaurd and modifying the neck and helmet for him. I want it to look Sith-like but still Jedi-like if that makes any sense. The re write will put me a little off track, but not much because Iam lazy and only shot two shots so far. Make it the last week of April, by that I mean the photonovel. The camera w/ all the custom pics is still int the shop and i shoul get that back in about a week and a half. I'm soooooo off schedule w/ posting and shooting it's disgusting. I completely understand if you guys (and girls) get mad at me for not posting sooner. For the normal clothes Milisc, im gonna use a Ki-Adi.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:07 PM by V »

Offline hyouriittai

• Youngling
  • Objection your honor! The pod race was pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 06:20 AM »
Okay, I saw V for Vendetta last week and started to rewite the bio for MR. Here it is:

Milisc Ronew was an aide to Bail Organa until he met Palpatine. Palpatine saw "something" in him and made him an aide. After the creation of the empire, Palpattine began Milisc's Sith training. He later joined Palpatine's "Inner Circle" of aides. Palpatine sent him to monitor the prison of Jedi who survived "Order 66" where he met an old friend from Alderaan named Jovana Nolvar. He saw the horrors that she endured so he released her and a group of jedi. They escaped to Alderaan where he started his own rebelion of force-sensitive warriors. He took on the persona of a masked hero of Sith folklore named Darth Viserous, who was the only Sith to return from the darkside. He was also an ancestor of Milisc and Milisc weilded his lightsaber. In a bold move, Milisc bombed the Imperial Palace, nearly killing the Emperor. Later that day he took over the HoloNet building and put a message out on the galactic newswaves. In it, he proclaimed the Empire was evil. Many other people joined his cause after that and he continued to fight for the freedom of the galaxy along the side of his wife, Jovana, and in the future, his son Milisc Ronew II.

P.S.-For the freedom fighter Milisc I was thinking about using the ROTS Royal Gaurd and modifying the neck and helmet for him. I want it to look Sith-like but still Jedi-like if that makes any sense. The re write will put me a little off track, but not much because Iam lazy and only shot two shots so far. Make it the last week of April, by that I mean the photonovel. The camera w/ all the custom pics is still int the shop and i shoul get that back in about a week and a half. I'm soooooo off schedule w/ posting and shooting it's disgusting. I completely understand if you guys (and girls) get mad at me for not posting sooner.

I'm a fan of Alan Moore's work, and this background is simply delightful in that it is one of those homages that makes you smile just thinking about it. I'm interested in seeing this custom.
-Matthew H.

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: V's customs
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 09:10 PM »
I am gonna take a break from customizing for a while. I just had a family dissaster. My aunt just passed away in a car accident. I don't want to go into the details, but that's my reason why Im not posting my work. Ill still be posting critiques but thats it. I hope you guys understand.

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 09:15 PM »
Sorry to hear about your aunt.   

on a "Happier" subject,I'l lloking forward to seeing some of you work,

Joe
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 09:36 PM »
Youve gotta see this. It's owens. I need this for my leadin lady. I want that head. do any of you guys recognize it?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:38 PM by V »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 09:41 PM »
Yes its Red X  :P

:( man sorry to hear that your aunt died I didn't read the above post. Hope to see you back in the hobby when your ready :-\
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 10:52 PM by Smartypants1635 »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 09:44 PM »
Very, very sorry to hear about your aunt... that's horrible.  Take your time, family stuff comes way before customizing.

Since the pic you are talking about isn't showing, are you talking about his new Bastila custom?

That's some Leia head he used, my guess would be the POTF2 Prisoner Leia or the Flashback Leia?

:P

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 12:03 AM »
Ross, sorry to hear about your family's loss.  Make sure you take all the time you need.  You know that you'll have real friends in a virtual world  here waiting for you when you return.