Author Topic: Stupid **** From the Internet Thread.  (Read 302701 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Stupid **** From the Internet Thread.
« Reply #375 on: January 28, 2005, 07:01 AM »
thanks for posting that HMI, now something else to distract me from work!   :o
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #376 on: January 28, 2005, 08:03 AM »
Well, a submission from me...

And this is a scant distance from where I live, and right off from one of my main toyruns actually... 

Climax Drive-Thru Nude Dancing Club On Ebay

And yes it does have a drive-thru...  Not used that incredibly convenient aspect of it (for the man on the go), but I have been to the club. 

I'll just say that if any of my JD buddies visit me, and I should happen to take you on a tour of booby bars, Climax wouldn't be on the list...  It's "eh". 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #377 on: January 29, 2005, 03:22 AM »
I really don't dig the all-nude clubs myself. I was down at the Lumberyard last weekend for my brother's 18th, and it was positively the worst strip club experience I ever had. I much prefer the local ones in comparison, which aren't all-nude, but the girls aren't total bitches.  Or me and my boys just hit the local ones too often so they're nicer to us. ;)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #378 on: January 29, 2005, 03:51 AM »
I heard about that drive thru place on the news a few days ago.  Funny.  Still kinda curious as to exactly how it works though...

Ben, 'round here you can't drink at the all-nude places.  No alcohol allowed.  But if it's just a titty bar, they'll serve drinks.  Unfortunately, you have to go to the very far outskirts of Vegas to actually find a place that combines both of those novelties.

Not that I go to nudie bars all that much...  No, really.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #379 on: January 29, 2005, 04:19 AM »
Well, there's a "shower room" which is glass windowed of course, and you drive up to that (it's around back of the building.  THere's a window you pay at I assume, then there's a high fence on the opposite side of your car that kinda boxes you in...  May even be roofed over onto the building itself.  I'm not sure...

I've been in the club, and it's a 50/50 ratio about of Y/N on the girls...  The drive-thru just never got me.  22's an artery between basically Pittsburgh and the Altoona/Johnstown (and more importantly, State College) areas so there's a lot of trucks and general traffic through there.  I can only assume that's the "charm" involved.

In Pittsburgh, alcohol can't be served in any club that's all-nude, but you can GIVE it away.  My favorite club in the city is Club Erotica (all nude) down in the city.  It gives really good beer away (they hand you a cup when you pay admittance), they have like 30 girls a night, 2 - 3 big stages, etc...  I dated a girl whose best friend worked there so I wound up getting to know a lot of the girls there and stuff.  Good place.

The other option is Bare Elegance in the "Strip District" of Pittsburgh (the name's misleading though, it has nothing to do with strip clbus actually, and is just an open market area that at night is filled with clubs/nightlife with this one booby bar at the way far end of it away from everything).  At BE you can buy drinks, there's table dances, there's 2 large stages, but they have fewer girls and they're generally much more "fake".  The stipulation for selling booze is the girls have to have pasties and g-strings here.

Beyond that there's a place in downtown that gets headliners (Jenna Jameson's been there, etc.), and there's some places closer to the West Virginia border that I have heard good things about but I've never been to.

I hear if you wanna hit a ton of these places, Columbus is the place to go...  My buddy used to live there and 2 of my friends here went to visit him and stayed for a weekend, and they said it was unreal the number of clubs there.

CLimax there is way out in the boondox, for all intents and purposes, and as such the women are a mix of good and bad.  The city clubs I mentioned I can't think of many i'd label "bad".  It's on an artery into the city, but it's still in the stix.  That's the funny thing about my area...  I live 50 minutes from Pittsburgh, but I live in the "country" for all intents and purposes, 40 miles from the city or so.  Climax is far away like that, but really it wouldn't take long to get into downtown from there either.

There's little clubs like that in the outer areas...  That one just happens to be right near my probably most often hit toy run actually.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 29, 2005, 08:41 AM »
Or me and my boys just hit the local ones too often so they're nicer to us. ;)

Just to be clear, you hit the club, not the women, right?  :-X
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 29, 2005, 03:23 PM »
Depends on if she gets out of line or strays too far from the stove.  ;)

Anywho, the Lumberyard doesn't serve alcohol, and neither does Woody's which is in dwntown Cedar Rapids. They do allow you to BYOB, though, so it's not a total loss. I just loathe $15 cover charges. It never goes above $5 at the local clubs, but then again they aren't all nude. Choices, choices.

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2005, 03:45 PM »
It's like that line from the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical "Carousel"... One of the female characters says something to the effect that it "don't hurt so bad when he hits you, if he loves you"... Ouch. I think that was written in the 50's.
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2005, 10:15 AM »

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 2, 2005, 03:59 AM »
You dumb insurgent bitches. And Allah thinks you're ready to wear a bomb.

Or maybe they're smarter than I expected, and knew the media would hop on this thinking the picture was real.

Offline SPIDERLEGS

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hear me, baby, hold together...
    • View Profile
    • SPIDERLEGSdotNET

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 3, 2005, 02:05 AM »
I love these replies.

This dude "mizzelphug" on ebay types sarcastic replies to his feedback on ebay.
My fave:

smooth transaction. thanks!!!!!!
Reply by mizzelphug: Not as smooth as the transaction i just had with a wet porcelain chair.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 3, 2005, 10:41 AM »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 3, 2005, 10:44 AM »
  Breadfish