Author Topic: The Saga Collection Poggle The Lesser  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
The Saga Collection Poggle The Lesser
« on: February 23, 2006, 08:25 PM »
I finally saw this wave at Wal*Mart today, save Scorch and the Clone, and I picked up Poggle. I don't have the screen scene he originaly came with, so this figure is new to me.

Sculpt: 4.5/5
Poggle has a very detailed and intricate sculpt on him, and it has all his various Geonosian jewlery sculpted on. The headsculpt is fairly accurate, but looks a little bloated to me.

Articulation: 3/5
Mr. Lesser sports 5 POA. This is okay for a former SS figure, I guess.

Paint: 5/5
One of this figures high points, Poggle, at least on my version, has a fantastic paintjob. The most intricate part is his chest armor, which is painted in multiple colors and looks very nice. Compared to the SS version, he has a more movie-accurate paintjob on his face.

Accesories: 4/5
Poggle is cellmates with these items in his Plastic Prison:
-Geonosian Battlestaff
-Stand
-Hologram Figure (I got Fett)
The staff is sculpted nice, and fits well in his hand.

Overall: 4/5
If you're a lover of Obscure Aliens, Geonosians, and Seperatist Leaders, this figure is for you. He will look great standing beside your Sun Fac or SAGA Geonosian Warriors.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 08:07 PM by HunterofThePegs »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga Collection Poggle The Lesser
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 10:04 AM »
Right on Hunter. Great review. Not a bad figure to repack IMO and the updated paint job is a slight improvement over the screen sceen one. I agree on all of your points.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."