Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 356985 times)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Imperial Pin-Up Girl
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2006, 12:01 AM »
This Female TIE Pilot was inspired by some Custom Pin-Up Posters someone posted. For Some Reason the Air Hoses look green in the Pics but the are more metalic looking up close.
LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 02-15-2006
« Reply #196 on: February 16, 2006, 12:10 AM »
Is it weird to think an action figure is hot? :-*

That is awesome Fritz, I really like all the removable pieces of armor.  I think that may be one of my favorite customs of your's.

The other TIE pilot looks great, I really like the dead customs you've been doing. I do have one minor nerdy quibble though. I don't know that that body would work for a pilot that got shot out in space, that bodies would freeze beacuse it is so cold and it would never decompose like that. I guess I gotta stop overthinking this stuff, he could have been stot out in atmo. Don't get me wrong I still think it is a fantastic custom, even better than the priveious ones. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2006, 12:29 AM »
Is it weird to think an action figure is hot?

Weird?  Wrong?  If it's wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

Seriously though, I've never had an action figure tickle my nethers like this before.  I'll be right back....

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2006, 01:52 AM »
Damn I wish I was 3/34 in height that girl woul;d be is serious truoble and she's wearing a latex suit to boot ;D but seriously thou awesome figure mate and super job on the removable vest and helmet well done.

Ron

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2006, 09:38 AM »
Very cool. I especially like the second picture. She is the best one of the sqad. Its a good change from the dead soldiers you've been making. I like them alot. What parts did you use?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2006, 09:46 AM »
Very cool. I especially like the second picture. She is the best one of the sqad. Its a good change from the dead soldiers you've been making. I like them alot. What parts did you use?
Wow, she is smokin'!!  What figure did you use for the base of that one.  I'd expect to see her in Ryan's strip club not in a TIE fighter.  Well done!!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2006, 10:08 AM »
Heh heh... what a hottie!  I'm wondering where you came up with the figure base too.  It's a great match.  Really creative work as always, and the latest zombie pilot is awesome as well. 

:P

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2006, 09:57 PM »
Nice work AGAIN!  How can you keep this consistently high level of quality?!  :P

I like the version 3.0 TIE Pilot, but I still think that the first version is the best.  I'm not sure if I like the way the harness works on the figure.  Still, I like the use of the Zombie figure, it's a nice change up from the skeleton TIE Pilots.

Annika TIE Pilot - great work, very hot!  What did you do to this figure?  I have not picked her up and I'm on the fence about it.  Did you completely repaint her?  I really like the way you attached the flight harness and she looks awesome with the helmet on.  Fantastic work!  I'm thinking about trying one of those pin-up girls using a Microlady body  ;)

How sturdy is the Annika figure?  Is she made from decent quality plastics?
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
My Battlefront 2 Player Character
« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2006, 11:22 PM »
This is how My Player Character Usually ends up, after taking a Super Battle Droid's Rocket upside his Skull. During a Session of "Battlefront 2"

I needed to add a little Color to the Ranks of my Dead Trooper.

Recipe:
Armor from the Waste up> 501st Bust-UP hollowed out w/ a Dremel

Armor From the Waste down> Prone Clone Trooper from the Clone Army 3 pack Hollowed out w/ demel

Skelleton> Army of Darkness Deadite fully intact accept for the Feet wich were cut off to Slide into the Hollowed out boots.

LMk what you think.
Fritzkrieg 
Fritzkrieg

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 02-18-2006
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2006, 12:33 AM »
Looks good Fritz!  I think you should add some black fabric to make some of his bodysuit (especially on the torso area). 
Are you able to fit the arm armor over the skeleton's arms without cutting the armor?
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2006, 02:39 AM »
Always love looking at your dead SW figures mate and yet again another fine figure well done.

Ron

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2006, 09:03 AM »
I like the version 3.0 TIE Pilot, but I still think that the first version is the best.

I had to use a lot more creativity on the 1st one. The Only Orig. TIE Parts were the Helmet. I've never really liked the Sculpt of the Saga TIE Pilot's Helmet that I used on that one. So I prefer the POF2 TIE Helmet for these Customs although it still has it's Short commings. I hope GG will give us a nice Bust-Up's Version to work w/.

I think you should add some black fabric to make some of his bodysuit (especially on the torso area). 
Are you able to fit the arm armor over the skeleton's arms without cutting the armor?

I did add a little Black Fabic to this one, but it's hard to see accept for the Back Shot. I'm always afraid I'll hide too much of the Skelleton w/ the Fabric on the Armored Deadites. Mabey I'll give the Next one a little more of the Body Glove.

The Armor Fits like a Glove. The Great thing about the Bust-Up's Torso is that it is wide enough to fit the Deaite's Rib- Cage. It is also one Solid Piece of Molded Plastic, So ther are no Seems to Split on You when You force the Rib Cage Into the Chest Plate.

The Arms and Legs of the Deadites come Apart very easily. So after You liberate the and Hollow Out the Armored Pieces from your Clone Fodder, Slide the Forarm, Elbow, And Bicep-Shoulder( I like to Keep the Shoulder and Bicep Armor intact so I don't have to Glue the shoulder pads on Seperately)Armor over the Top of the Deadite's Arm. I always keep a Hot Bowl of Water nearby to Soften some of the tighter Armor pieces. So the Strech over the Deadite's Shoulder and elbow.

The Legs are Much Easier . Just Cut the Feet off and Slide the Thigh armor in Place. The Thighs fit a little loose so I use a little Sculpting Putty to wedge it Tighter around the Deadites Legs. The Knee and boot Armor I leave Intact and Slide them over the Deatite's Legs like a boot.

I hope that Helps

Fritzkrieg

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2006, 10:01 AM »
Still dying to know where the female TIE pilot is from?
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2006, 11:01 AM »
 :o  Woohoo...501st!  ;D

Thats pretty much what any battlefront 2 player looks like after about 0-10 minutes.  :D

Cool customs.
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2006, 11:14 AM »
Still dying to know where the female TIE pilot is from?

Here's a link

guru-planet.com
Fritzkrieg