Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 355375 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-15-2005
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2005, 12:24 AM »
Good Lord. what the hell is that thing!  She's extremely evil looking!  I love it.  I see the Asajj parts for a base, but other than that I'm stumped...

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Good Clone Gone Bad
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2005, 12:32 AM »
This is my Rotting Clone Corpse. It was a payne to do this one. Lots and lots of Dremel work here. I used an "Army of Darness" Deadite for the base and Chopped and hollowed out the clone Armor from a "Clone Wars" Clone Army fig. for the Armor of corse. I wish the pics had come out better. This one looks much better up close and personal. Hope you like it.
LMK what you think,

Fritzkrieg

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-17-2005
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2005, 01:40 AM »
Hah, now that's cool Fritz...

I'd had an idea very similar using the same figure or the skeletal remains Deadite.  I was sure it would be a LOT of work though so I bailed on the idea totally.  I bet that was a real pain...  It looks sharp and the pictures are creepy.  The helmet's missing piece for the face is cool, but I'd put some burns around it because the helmet wouldn't really deteorate but it could've been blasted open I do believe.

Looks great man...  Very cool.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2005, 02:12 AM »
I agree that a bit of blaster marks might be a good thing, but this is very cool and it's apparent that a lot of work went into this.  I could see myself trying this, but not being nearly as patient and it wouldn't turn out nearly as good.  Excellent job.

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2005, 12:12 PM »
Ewwww.......hollowing out action figures sucks!  When you're finished, your work area (and you) look like you've been hit with plastic shrapnel.  Brownie points for that alone!

Well-done, and a great execution.  Only thing I'd suggest is including some scraps of the black body suit they wear underneath, hanging off here and there.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2005, 01:33 PM »
Thanks for all the Great feedback guys.

Jesse & Chewie,
I actually did paint  some carbon scoring around the Broken part of the helmet, but it is pretty much washed out in the pic. I find that I have to overdue alot of the weathering work to get the pics to come out better. I could use some Photography tips.

Maybe this guy was killed from a high vilocity impact like a GunShip Crash (That'd look cool, This Guy hanging out of the wreckage of a Gunship High in the Canopy of some Jungle Planet), Damn now I need to find a Gunship to Trash, or maybe a Wookie Bashed him Upside his Skull. Either way it would have caused his helmet to Shatter like a Ceramic Jar on his head.

Bjarkerr,
I tried to add pieces of Body glove in there, but it obscured too much of the Skeleton. That is the sme reason I left off the Gloves Boots and Cod Piece.

Thanks again Guys.
Fritzkrieg

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2005, 08:31 PM »
Wow! That armor is really beat up. Very gruesome. I agree with adding some blaster marks. Some dried blood would be good too. I guess dried blood would be kind of brownish. Maybe a splatter near the head? You never see anything like that in the star wars universe.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2005, 09:16 PM »
Cool clone. I like the hole smashed in on his helmet. I agree with everyone else, some blood and blaster marks would make it look even better than it is now.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Phalanxx

• Jedi Initiate
  • I aim to misbehave
    • View Profile
    • Phalanxx Designs
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2005, 09:31 PM »
Very cool looking clone.  I like the use of the AoD figure. The decaying head showing through the helmet makes this figure perfect.   I can see this figure being used in some dio when Luke or Han stumble upon it in some jungle.
Visit www.phalanxxdesigns.com - Custom Figures and Cardbacks.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2005, 12:46 PM »
Fritz, I kind of enhanced one of the pics a bit, just to try and show more of the details you put into it.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Scoundrel
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2005, 01:38 AM »
I had an extra Ash from AOD and decided to make this Scoundrel Custom.

LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline In Rem

• Jedi Initiate
  • Objection!
    • View Profile
    • Hobbygeek.com
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 12-19-2005
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2005, 10:02 AM »
Fritzkrieg -

The rotting clone is a beaut, man. I really like the concept a lot, and I think you've executed it wonderfully.

The Scoundrel, though, is something else altogether. I have never seen the AOD figures, but if there was ever a body that screamed to be pulled into the Star Wars universe by some able customizer, it's this one! He looks like an exceptionally well-made Hasbro figure - VOTC, even.  Everything about this figure screams Star Wars, and that's a credit to your vision and ability in bringing him to life. Well done!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2005, 10:57 AM »
Wow, that's one hell of a custom you got there.  Really a work of perfection I think - one of your best.  He really looked cool I thought as "Ash" - but you took it to the next level.  The boots are a great touch - heck everything about it looks spot on as a smuggler.  Very well done, take a bow for this one!

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2005, 01:00 PM »
Another great custom Fritzkrieg. Your starting to turn these things out as fast as Chewie does. My question is why do all smugglers dress the same? Is there some regulation in the smuggler's guild that everyone has to wear a vest? I see this figure as being a great base for a high quality han solo custom. Just change the shirt color and add a solo head and you have it.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2005, 06:29 PM »
Thanks Guys I'm Glad you liked it. This one was really not very difficult. The hardest part was getting the XD Boots on the Ash Legs. The Belt is From a Dollar Store Cop Action figure, and the Head is from my new Favorite Fodder "Major Barrage" from  Gi Joe.

Phruby,

I have a theory about why most Orig. Trillogy Characters Dress the same. The Prequals were a very fashionable time, everyone wore elaborate costumes. Fashion was all over the place, But after the Emperor took over fashion was the first to go. Eveyone had to Dress their role, This made it easier to keep track of who was who and therefore easyier to control. ;D
Just kiddin

Actually I think without the Vest it Just Would'nt of had that Star Wars feel to it.
Fritzkrieg