Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 356997 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-05-2006
« Reply #315 on: April 5, 2006, 09:41 PM »
The Scooba Trooper looks very nice Fritz!  Great idea using that SuperHero Showdown piece to hold it's back like that.

And that's in my opinion the sexiest Stormtrooer I've seen.

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Imperial Femtrooper 6.0 Complete
« Reply #316 on: April 8, 2006, 09:52 PM »
This Should booste the Morale of the Imperial Legions!
Imperial Hottie 6.0
LMK Waht You Think.

Recipe:
Body> Material Force MicroLady
Head> Final Fantasy Figurine
Helmet> Lego Stormtrooper
Blaster Rifle> Genral Veers
Shoulder Pads> Dremeled of Clone Army Figure from the Clone Wars Line
Utility Belt And Holster> Kit Bashed From a Road Bike Inner Tube, Thin Plastic Ruler, Bottle Cap, And the Canister from the Back of A Clone Trooper Belt.
Fritzkrieg

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-08-2006
« Reply #317 on: April 9, 2006, 12:01 AM »
You finished both female stormtroopers! :o I love them! I like how the joints are hidden in the armor and how the microlady body doesn't need alot of extra things put on it to look like stormtrooper armor. I like the new black hair one the best of the two. You even have a working holster! Very cleaver. The only thing I would do different is add a bare middrift. 8)

So what do you think of these Microlady bodies? How was your experience working with them?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 9, 2006, 12:13 AM »
Phruby,

Paint Chiping is a Bear around the Joints. I  found this Krylon Fusion Paint Made For Plastics Which Works Great for the White Pieces, But I Still Have to Paint All the Joints Black The Seal the Figure after That and Still the Paint Chips. I Decided to Dye the Hands On the second One So, the Paint Would't Chip Every Time She Held her Gun. I Wish I Could Dye The Parts that had to be Painted Black, But the Tint Only Takes on the Softer Plastic of the Hands. I'm Going to Keep experamenting W/ Different Techniques Until I Perfect these.
Fritzkrieg

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 9, 2006, 01:34 AM »
  The only thing I would do different is add a bare middrift. 8)

That would look sweet!

Phruby,

Paint Chiping is a Bear around the Joints. I  found this Krylon Fusion Paint Made For Plastics Which Works Great for the White Pieces, But I Still Have to Paint All the Joints Black The Seal the Figure after That and Still the Paint Chips. I Decided to Dye the Hands On the second One So, the Paint Would't Chip Every Time She Held her Gun. I Wish I Could Dye The Parts that had to be Painted Black, But the Tint Only Takes on the Softer Plastic of the Hands. I'm Going to Keep experamenting W/ Different Techniques Until I Perfect these.

Are these White or Black Microladies.  I wonder if you mixed the white and lady body parts if that would help with your joints?
« Last Edit: April 9, 2006, 01:36 AM by BrentS »

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-05-2006
« Reply #320 on: April 9, 2006, 09:19 AM »
looks nice fritz. In the name of Jedi Master Quage' Mire........"Gigidy, Gigidy, Gigidy, Goooo!"

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 9, 2006, 01:13 PM »
The Fem Troops march on!  Another nice one Fritz, these are always very creative and I'm sure a ton of work!  I don' thave any micro-customs experience, but if I ever tackle one of these I'll come to you and Phruby with 20 questions.   ;)

:)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
501st Commando
« Reply #322 on: April 18, 2006, 11:59 PM »
I had the Idea That not All Republic Equipment Was Upgraded Before the End of the Clone Wars, I figured Specialized Equipment Like The Armor Worn By Republic Commandos Would be Much More Exspensive to Upgrade, So It Would Be Highly Likely That Republic Commandos Still Wear Their Original Katarn Armor During ROTS. So Here is My "501st Commando"
LMK What You Think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 04-19-2006
« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2006, 12:31 AM »
I like the way you think, that not all armor would be upgraded right away.  Good paint scheme too, he falls in great with the 501st color scheme and looks much better than the colorful video game versions.

Offline hemble

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ron's military models and custom figures
« Reply #324 on: April 19, 2006, 03:06 AM »
HI Ya Fritz

501st Commando- Great work on this figure well weathered and great paint apps as always well done.

Imperial Hottie 6.0- I think that the weathered look makes these hottie troopers stand out really well instead of the clean white armour and the holster is awesome.

Imperial Sea Trooper- Way better design the air hoses on both sides make it that more realistic and I lie how you can take the flippers off top notch work mate.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2006, 09:29 AM »
Hey fritz its not conjectural the still had there Katarn class armor in the battle of kashyyk
Any hoo the paint apps look good, nice and crisp, and the weathering is not over done. All in all a good comando if only he had articulated knees.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Hottie 7.0 w/ Enhanced Features
« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2006, 05:32 PM »
Here is My Latest Imp. Hottie I'll be Putting up on the Auction Block
I had a Couple of Request to Make My Imperial Fem. Trooper w/ a Bare Mid-Drift. There is Also a Lot Less Weathering on This One than My Previous. And I Decided To Give Here an Alternate Head, So you can Have Your Choice of Flavors, My Personal Favorite, Vanila, Or Delicious Strawberry. LMK What You Think.

Genral Veers's Bachelor Party!

Fritzkrieg

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 19, 2006, 05:39 PM »
The best one to date.  Bar None.  I love the bachelor party :)

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
« Reply #328 on: April 19, 2006, 06:09 PM »
Mmmm, Delicious Strawberry ... and red-heads make me drool. Damn you.
 ;D
Nice work on these latest, BTW! The breasts are a bit big, (I know, it's just how the armor works, right? ;) ), but those bare midrifs look great!

How'd you make the midrifs anywho?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 06:13 PM by PenDragon »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 19, 2006, 08:32 PM »
Hot, Hot, Hot!  And the bachelor party pic is priceless.   ;D