Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 357119 times)

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 06-11-2006
« Reply #435 on: June 11, 2006, 04:21 PM »
Dutch Vander sleeps with the mynocks.

Another great corpsified trooper, Fritz. I can't get enough of these guys. (But something tells me you're not going to stop these anytime soon!)

I also love the Baron Fel, very close to the Bradstreet reference. Although now that Chewie mentioned it, I must find that soldier figure so I can make a Kiefer Sutherland Jedi Knight... ;D

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
« Reply #436 on: June 11, 2006, 09:04 PM »
Baron Fel and the dead rebel pilot kick ass!!
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 11, 2006, 09:18 PM »
He is the coolest of all Fels. For this I salute you. ( and happily steal your recipe ;D)

Fritz, he came out great. I had to pick up my jaw and stare at it for a little while before I could type. The likeness is dead on and the paintjob is excellent. Take pride in this one, it is your masterpeice.

Its just wrong what you did to poor Dutch. Nothing more than space debris. Such a sad fate for such a great warrior.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 11, 2006, 10:51 PM »
Looks great Fritz, but then again your deadite customs always do.  Really well done, I love seeing a Rebel Pilot get this treatment.  As always I'm amazed and have no idea how you make these.

:)

He murders the action figure, buries it, waits a month, digs it up, then snaps and hosts the photo.

I thought it was obvious...

;)
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #439 on: June 11, 2006, 11:21 PM »
Wow fritz, that fel custom is terrific. I commented/critiqued him at scum, but i had to say again how well he turned out.
Your dead charaters always amaze me.  ALWAYS.  Another great figure.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
Clone Raider
« Reply #440 on: June 14, 2006, 12:23 AM »
These Elite Clone Troopers carry out some of the deadliest missions in the GAR and bare the casualty rates to prove it. Their job, is the taking of enemy capital ships by overwelming thier enemies in close range combat. These fearless troopers hearl themselves across the void of space from there mother ship on to the enemy ship and fight thier way in. Each trooper is equiped to handle short term exsposure to the vaccuume of space. They wear a short ranged rocket pack and an O2 rebreather. There equipment gives them a window of only a few hours to accomplish their task. Each trooper uniquely graphittis his armor, as a badge of his victories.
This was a simple Clone repaint w/ a little bit of gear added on. I thought the idea was cool so I made it. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 06-14-2006
« Reply #441 on: June 14, 2006, 02:16 AM »
Good custom Fritz.  I especially like the concept.  I don't know how much I like the chest thing attached (as spacetroopers don't need them, if I recall correctly) but it still looks really cool.

:)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #442 on: June 14, 2006, 09:53 AM »
Just like in the cartoon, ;D 1 quick ? how do you get  the weathering on troops to looks so real, I've been wondering how you and AE77 do it after looking at his latest clones.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 14, 2006, 10:20 AM »
Just like in the cartoon, ;D 1 quick ? how do you get  the weathering on troops to looks so real, I've been wondering how you and AE77 do it after looking at his latest clones.

It's kind of funny, one day when I was trying to unstop a sink clog in my drain-trap, I found a paint brush of mine that had fallen down the drain. It had been there for at least a year. The way the brush had settled the brissles had splayed out like a Palm Fron and pretty much froze in that position. The way the brissles had spread out was perfect for painting on scratches, scuffs, and scorch marks. Now I call it my Magic Weathering Wand. I no some customizers use only the best quality brushes and buy new sets frequently to replace worn ones, but for me it's all about knowwing your tools. I no wich brushes work for the effects I'm tryng to achieve. You never know when a beat up brush with stray brissles will come in handy. I've even got a brush that accidently got dipped in some Superglue. It now has the cosistency on a tiny wire brush. It's pefect for scatching up paint aps, or cleaning up areas you've over painted.

Thanks for the Feedback Guys!
Fritzkrieg

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 14, 2006, 10:31 AM »
Now I call it my Magic Weathering Wand.

;D We all need a Magic Weathering Wand.....

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #445 on: June 14, 2006, 10:32 AM »
I think I may have one from when I was little I used to do "painting" I actually liked using my fingers more than anythning. ::)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 14, 2006, 11:28 AM »
great concept, fritz.  liking the jetpack, recipe?  just not liking the colors of the legion, reminds of the Rams or something.  the design is cool just the color.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
GAR Assault Gunboat (Fan Fic)
« Reply #447 on: June 14, 2006, 09:54 PM »
My latest, GAR Assault gunboat. I picture this as more of an in atmosphere vehicle.
I also made a Custom Gunner to man the cannon on top. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #448 on: June 14, 2006, 09:59 PM »
OMG whered you get that, I want that sooo bad now. The paint apps and weathering are top notch.

Offline CloneCommander1

• Jedi Initiate
  • Oh no you did-nt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 14, 2006, 10:03 PM »
Saw it first at RS so I commented more in detail over there, but nice job, very cool!
It's not just football, it's Notre Dame football!