Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 355494 times)

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 07-08-2006
« Reply #495 on: July 9, 2006, 12:36 AM »
Looks good. I hate how I can't find any of the PotC figures anywere near me. I wanted a few for fodder, but no luck.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 9, 2006, 07:45 PM »
Yeah that is pretty fun.  I wonder why they haven't made any British troops figures (but then again I haven't seen the new movie yet).

:)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 10, 2006, 11:43 PM »
This is a little OT but,
I received my Aliens Snap Kits today. The detail of these kits is amazing. Hot Toys really did these right. They even did multiple paint aps on the weapon and accessories. I decided to diversify my Colonial Marines with a few head swaps. Now I just need another Tumbler so I can make these guys a kick ass vehicle. LMK what you think.

Nice Kit

The Aliens
Fritzkrieg

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 07-10-2006
« Reply #498 on: July 11, 2006, 06:14 AM »
i love them !

how is articulation on these figs ?
"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 07-10-2006
« Reply #499 on: July 12, 2006, 07:24 PM »
This is my concept for a security force officer for the UGP. I decided to keep the concept simple, using easily accessable parts, so it can be replicated. I wanted the Security Force Officer to have the look of a cop with some Imperial elements.
LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Armored Collum (Image Heavy)
« Reply #500 on: July 16, 2006, 11:55 AM »
Awhile back someone asked me to line up all of my Custom Clone Tanks in a collum and post the Pics. I thought that would look pretty sweet, but unfortunatly I had sold most of my Clone Tank Customs. So, I decided to make an Imperial Armored Collum instead. After working on this project for the last month, here are the end results. LMK what you think.

Unfortunatly I do not have room to keep all of these vehicles, so I have to sell some of them. I will post more detailed pic of the individual vehicles later.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 07-16-2006
« Reply #501 on: July 16, 2006, 12:03 PM »
Sweet! I love the Sandie corpse lying the sand 8)
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Command Tank
« Reply #502 on: July 16, 2006, 12:36 PM »
After the Clone Wars much of the remenant GAR equipment was retrofitted for use by the newly formed Galactic Empire. Hover Tanks, although being phased out for Walker designs for political reasons, were still tacticly viable and saw use by many Imperial units station on Outer Rim worlds.
Imperial Command Tank: LMK what you think

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Speeder Bike w/ Side Car
« Reply #503 on: July 16, 2006, 01:00 PM »
I was thumbing through a book of German Armor trying to come up with Tank designs for my Imperial Collum and stumbled across a pic of a German Motorcycle w/ side Car Gunner. I was inspired and this is the result, I think it's my favorite piece of the project. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Light Armored Imperial Speeder 2.0
« Reply #504 on: July 16, 2006, 01:20 PM »
This is the 2nd of 3 Cobra Water Mocasin Conversions. I added an Armored Shield for the Top Gunner as Jeese James suggested and cut back on the weathering a bit per Chewie's recomendation. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Hover Tank 2.0
« Reply #505 on: July 16, 2006, 01:39 PM »
I've learned alot about custom constuction while working on this project. To date I 'd say these are the sturdiest Customs I have made This is the 2nd of 3 Imperial Tanks I've made for the center peieces of my Imperial Collum. I've opted for smaller hatch guns as aposed to the larger cannons used on my Clone Tanks. I think it gives it a little more of a WWII feel. LMK whta you think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Light Armored Imperial Speeder 3.0
« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2006, 01:56 PM »
This one is kind of a through back to the EU vehicles from West End Games. A lot of their Imperial armored ground vehicles had solar panels. I thought the design design worked well. The solar panels are from a Halmark Darth Vader TIE Fighter ornament. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Hover Tank 3.0
« Reply #507 on: July 16, 2006, 02:18 PM »
This is the last piece of my Imperial Armored Collum. One of the looks I wanted to convey on my Hover Tanks was the Hedge Cutters that WWII GI's welded on to the front of Sherman Tanks. I used the feet of a B-Daman Kit and Scewed to the front of the Tanks undercarriage. I figured the Imperial would not have much use for a hedge cutter but the could probably put it to good use mowing down indigenous peoples.LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Speeder Bike w/ Side Car
« Reply #508 on: July 16, 2006, 03:13 PM »

This tank looks cool. I'm wondering where you got the gun in front of the turret from or what parts made this up and where they came from?

Also the sidecar Speeder Bike is awesome. I would suggect making the sidecar level with the bike, but what you have looks top notch. What did you use for the sidecar? Parts and/or where they came from. Thanks

roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Hover Tank Recipe
« Reply #509 on: July 17, 2006, 05:47 PM »
I've had a lot of request for my Hover Tank Recipe. I hope this helps get you started.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg