Author Topic: X-CUTIONER'S SONG  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
X-CUTIONER'S SONG
« on: May 8, 2003, 10:29 PM »
For all of those who have seen X-Men2, please refrain from spilling all the spoilers just yet, I'll be seeing it on Saturday!

Anyway, this thread is for those of us who believe the X-Cutioner's song to be the most brilliant storyline to ever grace any comic stand...

Who has the originals, who has the TPB, who wants to see the story become a movie?!

I've got several of the original issues, and I bought the TPB tonight, and I would absolutely be blown away if they were to make a movie of the story... I can see it now... Mmmm...

Anyway, for those of you who havent read the X-C'sS, you're missing out big time... go read it now!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: X-CUTIONER'S SONG
« Reply #1 on: May 8, 2003, 10:54 PM »
This was the major cross over occuring in all the X books back in the mid-late 80's?  If so, I have probably all the original issues involved.  If not, I am remembering something else.  It was tough for me to finish.  Titles were hot at the time and I went to Australia for a stretch (where they hand wrote the price on the cover in ink).  My comic story put aside many of the titles for me, but not all.  

Would certainly make an interesting movie.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.