Author Topic: Sideshow 12" Qui-Gon Jinn  (Read 20208 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Sideshow 12" Qui-Gon Jinn
« Reply #45 on: October 1, 2006, 05:23 PM »
I finally got my Qui-Gon, looks great. The poncho is hidden behind him though, at first i thought they had sent the wrong one.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 12:54 PM »
I finally got my Qui-Gon, looks great. The poncho is hidden behind him though, at first i thought they had sent the wrong one.

LOL!  Same here!  Especially becasue my online order apparently didn't go through properly- had to call customer service and they hooked me up at least.  (Points for SSC customer service!)
I actually had to look online to remind myself what the exclusive was... then I looked really carefully in the packaging and then I saw it  ;D

I'm not sure I like the way he looks in the poncho though.. maybe I'll just need to iron it to get the folds out of it and it'll look better!

Oboewan
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2006, 10:53 PM »
 ;DTHAT"S the best sculpt of Qui-Gon I've ever seen.Now I'm debating on opening it the box is even cool.That's OK I'm still debating on opening my Obi-Wan as well.Of Course I like the Japanese version(Qui-Gon & Queen Amidala)too, but SS is so much better!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2006, 09:15 AM »
;DTHAT"S the best sculpt of Qui-Gon I've ever seen.Now I'm debating on opening it the box is even cool.That's OK I'm still debating on opening my Obi-Wan as well.Of Course I like the Japanese version(Qui-Gon & Queen Amidala)too, but SS is so much better!

Debate no more my friend!  Unless you really care about the tape holding the plastic shells together, there is no reason not to open them up-  you can always put them back in good as new!   Sideshow did a great job with the packaging to give us an "opener" we can just put back into the packaging!   Just be careful not to tear the tabs and you'll be please with the results!

Oboewan
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2006, 01:48 PM »
 ;DCool  ;D I like displaying my figures!! I just bought the Dark Side Anakin from sombody and he didn't have the box it came in,but now I can display them all.Awesome!! Thanks for the tip. ;D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!