Author Topic: Titanium Series 3.75" Die-Cast Figures  (Read 96525 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series 3.75" Forged Figures
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2006, 11:26 AM »
I'm kind of scratching my head at these announcements as well, there's still lots of Sandtroopers and Bossk's sitting around town here.

Too bad because I'd like to pick up that snowtrooper.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2006, 11:30 AM »
More than that Jeff...There was an R2D2 exactly like the 2007 basic line one as a Titanium shown at the CC as well.

Thanks DS, I forgot about R2... I guess that's 11 figures yet-to-come then. 

I didn't notice that Wave 5 (Luke/Maul/Clone) was delayed until Jun-07, so thanks for mentioning that too.  I guess maybe they are taking a break for now and maybe planning on re-launching the line next summer in new 30th Anniv. packaging?

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2006, 12:04 PM »
All I can say is frustrating, Jeff, for fans of the line like me >:(.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2006, 02:58 PM »
I never did pick any of these up, but I'd be disappointed if the line gets canceled prior to the BSG Cylon being released. That's the only figure I had any intentions of buying.
"This is the way."

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2006, 10:31 PM »
i thought the Boba was cool. im probably going to buy a boosk and sandtrooper later.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2006, 04:41 AM »
I can't believe that they keep shilling these too...  I don't know about you guys, but where they are stocked they don't sell well...  KM's and WM's have the odd Titanium from any wave still lingering.  Only IG-88 and the Clone moved, but that could've been the limited (seemingly) availability on those two and IG's desireability overall...

$15 figures that don't move at all, really sucks...  Hell I bitch about $10 SA figures. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 22, 2006, 10:33 AM »
Phew, I finally got the IG88 droid in a trade with a local scalper. I have everything so far except GG, unfortunately, I was going to order him via his reissue in the 2 pack set with Jango..but, as Jeff mentioned, EE canceled that sale.

DS

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2006, 03:27 PM »
Target is knocking these back to $11.88 here in MN.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2006, 09:01 PM »
Saw the same markdown here in Chicago tonight.  Only saw one figure though.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2006, 10:06 AM »
They were on clearance at my local Target, but failed to check the price. All they had were Bossk's.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2006, 11:55 PM »
I have the Vader pewter and painted I prefer the pewter it looks like a statue or something the painted look awful,but that's my taste of course :P I would get the Jedi pewter finish only
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Snowtrooper and New Darth Vader.
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2006, 10:17 PM »
From Hasbro:

the snowtrooper is actually somewhat exciting to me. i like it. but we dont need another Vader and itll probably be the shelfwarmer for a while, alongside bossk.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 1, 2007, 08:57 AM »
I ended up getting the target exclusive vader from my daughter for christmas. She also got me the unleased wookie set for my birthday last year. Those will be the only examples of those lines in my collection.

I like the look of that snowtrooper too, but '07 is going to see a lot more scrutiny from me when I plunk my money down. $15.00 metal figures that don't fit in with the rest of the collection are going to be on the outside lookin in.

The Targets here in minnesota still have sandtrooper and bossk, both paint versions, at $8.48. I found a 501st clone at walmart this morning for 11.00 plus tax.

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 2, 2007, 10:00 AM »
Surprisingly (for Wal-Mart, not for the line itself), Wal-Mart moved the Titanium SW figures to the clearance aisle over the weekend.  They're only 11 bucks (compared to the 2 $4.00 Bossks at Target), but it looks like WM is giving up on the line as well.

I'm really baffled as to how and why Hasbro continues to announce one figure after another in this line when two of the big three retailers are apparently not supporting it, Entertainment Earth cancels the first case assortment of the new year, and sightings of the last two waves (Clone/IG-88 and Grievous/3P0) have been less frequent than credible UFO sightings.  Are they planning on making this a HTS.com direct sales line, is some other retailer/etailer going to be carrying these as exclusive items, or what?

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 2, 2007, 11:13 AM »
I also found both Bossks at Target for $4.24 each.