Author Topic: What POTF2 Do You Still Have From Your Childhood?  (Read 7185 times)

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
Re: What POTF2 Do You Still Have From Your Childhood?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 09:07 PM »
I've kept all the Star Wars things (thankfully) since I was a kid.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Mitsukara

• Jedi Initiate
  • Casual/Poor Collector and Customizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 1, 2006, 03:22 AM »
Ahh, my old POTF2 figures. Also known as "the majority of my present collection." :(

I say the card type to specify era; these are all loose of course, some with joint and paintwear.

Orange Card:
"Buff" Luke "Shwartzineggar" Skywalker (He's missing his grappling hook gun)
Luke Skywalker in Snowsp- err, X-Wing gear (why are the gloves and boots white and the suit so thickly padded, hmm?)
Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (still one of my favorites; I got one with the darker vest and black cloak. He has high heels though...)
R2-D2
"Karate-wielding Superman" Han Solo
Han Solo in Carbonite
"Steroid Victim" Darth Vader
"Kevin Sorbo in Wookie Disguise" Chewbacca
C3PO
"Hangin' at the Gym" Lando Calrissian
Boba Fett (poor Fett; I lost his cape/braids and his antenna broke off :( )
Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi
"Monkeyface" Leia Organa (actually, she came on a green card because I couldn't find her for the longest time and got a reprint later in the run)
Stormtrooper (one came on a Green Card actually) X2
TIE Fighter Pilot (don't remember the cards) X2

Green Card:
Lando Calrissian in General Gear (for some reason I like him, but... obviously he's a bit flawed, eh?)
Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise
Han Solo in Endor Trenchcoat (blue pants version)
Han Solo in Hoth Gear
Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear (still a favorite)
Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Fatigues
Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise (what possessed me to make a kitbash from this figure?...)
"Escape the Death Star" game Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise
"Escape the Death Star" game Darth Vader (with removeable helmet part, turning right wrist, and swiveling right elbow)
Grand Moff Tarkin
Jawas x4 (that is to say, 2 cards' worth, since they were 2-packs)
R5-D4 (I loved him for being R5-D4, but I somehow forgot the scene where Luke was starting to take him home, only to have the droid split in two as a giant missile launched from his core...)
Admiral Ackbar
Nien Nunb
EV9D9
Tusken Raider X2 (this is the only POTF2 figure I still have one of MOC actually; though the card's far from mint)
Weequay (Skiff Guard)
Emporer Palpatine (still one of the best sculpts of the evil old geezer, IMO, and great for the parts when he was standing)

Cinema Scenes:
Jedi Spirits (Anakin, Obi Wan, Yoda)

Vehicles:
Electronic X-Wing (the first one, not the FX one)
Luke's Landspeeder
The Millenium Falcon (I saved allowance for a few months <3 The stickers never made it all on and many are peeling off now. Fitting Han and Chewie in the cockpit was... interesting, and didn't happen much. General Lando dreams of ever sort of fitting. Even now, the cockpit is empty...)
Boba Fett's Slave I
Leia's Speeder Bike (includes a Leia Endor Gear figure)
Bogus Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike with this revving mechanism thing

I pretty much have everything I had, except a few broken lightsabers and lost weapons and of course the paintwear on the orange figures. That is, until I decided to decapitate poor Stormtrooper Luke... he will be avenged! Or at least replaced...

I've bought a few POTF and EU figures in recent times, but they shouldn't really be mixed with this list. My newer old figures are:

Han Solo in Bespin Gear (always wanted one, but never could find him in stores)
Luke Skywalker in Ceremonial Gear
Flashback Luke Skywalker (with suave moisture farmin' gear- he goes great with the Landspeeder)
EU Grand Admiral Thrawn (a definate favorite)
EU Dark Empire Leia Organa Solo (she came loose and incomplete, so no cloak unfortunately)

And ripe for the kitbashing:

Commtech Han Solo
"All New Likeness" Leia Organa
EU Dark Jedi Luke Skywalker (actually, I plan to give him another Luke head after stealing the current one, and keeping him in my collection as a Dark Jedi Luke thereafter)
A second Buff Luke

Yep, that's my collection... sans a small group of Prequel figures (actually ROTS Vader is displayed with my original trilogy figures right now), my Evolutions Clones/Sandtroopers (the majority's "oh wow more armybuilders" is my major improvement of course; I had no clones before I bought these!) some TSC figures, and two POTJ figures.

"You'll find I'm full of surprises!" *falls backward to the ground and drops weapon within the next few seconds*
"Impressive... most impressive."
"Really?"
"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

:)
« Last Edit: April 1, 2006, 03:27 AM by Mitsukara »

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 1, 2006, 03:08 PM »
I was 3!  :P

I stillhas figures though!  ;D

I think I still have a PoFT2 Stormtrooper, its all discolored and dirty.
Darth vader was definite, ceremony luke, a load of others.
I also have vaders tie.
Clone Commander Appo.