Author Topic: Why - JF  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Why - JF
« on: May 12, 2003, 05:21 PM »
No, I'm not going to pick on Cory.  

at the bottom of the forum where it lists people currently online, Jango Fettish still appears in the same color font as the regular folks.  

Is it only the mods (yellow - and there is a joke to be had there) and the admin (red - no messing around here) are in different colors.  

Is Cory then staff and not a mod?  Just curious about his status (and being a pain ;D)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Why - JF
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 05:24 PM »
Global Mods are yellow, we have to power of modding every forum due to a little troll problem when Chris wasn't around, that is myself, Baggy Bulky, Dale and Brad

Red is an admin, don't mess with him

Regular Mods = Thomas Grey, JF, dustrho and Jesse James are all the same color as regular posters (gold)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 05:52 PM »
Regular Mods = Thomas Grey, JF, dustrho and Jesse James are all the same color as regular posters (gold)

But to clarify, that doesn't necessarily mean that all of these guys are only moderators though.  Some are also reporters/"staff"/reviewers/etc...  And not all global mods are necessarily considered "staff".  Confusing really, and something we're talking about cleaning up a bit...

Just a weird little glitch in the forum programming really, that makes the 4 global moderators appear in a different color.  Doesn't mean anything more than I can edit (or delete) your posts in any forum I want Brent!  So best mind your P's and Q's!   ;D   :P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 05:54 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 11:27 PM »
thanks for the explanation.  I'll be sure to be careful and cautious baggy blocky squarehead dude.  oops.  Dude. :P
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.