Author Topic: The Saga Collection Lushros Dofine  (Read 3532 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
The Saga Collection Lushros Dofine
« on: April 7, 2006, 07:32 PM »
Lushros Dofine was one of my favorite characters during the first 20 minutes of ROTS, and he had classic lines such as "All batteries fire! FIRE!" and "Two Jedi have landed in the main hangar bay. We're tracking them." Now that I finally have this beauty, here goes the review.

Sculpt: 5/5
Lushros has one of the best Neimoidian sculpts ever, much better than Lott Dod and the E1 Rune Haako. He has all the folds and creases in his pilot robes, and his "scarf" is well sculpted with all the intricate lines in it. He also has the best Neimoidian face sculpt ever, and it showcases all the intricate wrinkles that Lushros had.

Articulation: 4/5
Lushros Dofine has 7 points of articulation, pretty good for a robed figure like him. Even if he did have knee joints he woudn't be able to use them because of his plastic robe. Also, he has a ball-jointed head, making him useful for customizers.

Paint: 5/5
While his robes are fairly plain, the reason he gets a 5 is because of the face. The face looks like it came right out of the movie, thanks to the paintjob.

Accesories: 5/5
Lushros includes:
-Trade Federation Datapad
-Command Console
-Mini Hologram (I got a Stormie! My Holo Imperial Army is growing rapidly.)
-Base

This is a good example of what Hasbro should pack in with their figures. The Datapad is cool, but the real star is the Command Console. It's heaven for customizers and diorama builders (I'm looking at you, CHEWIE  ;)), and it looks just like it did in the movie. I could see someone making an Invisible Hand Bridge diorama using these consoles. Also, another reason this category gets a 5 is because I got a holo stormie to recruit into my Holo Imperial Army!

Army Building Potential: 5/5
Lushros is generic enough to be used as one of the other Neimoidian Pilots seen in the bridge scene, so that's a plus to me.

Overall: 4.6/5
Lushros Dofine is an excellent figure, and is a perfect example of what Hasbro is capable of if they put their minds to it. He has exceptional accesories, great paintjob, dead-on sculpt, what's not to like? I predict Lushros will break the 7-year old Neimoidian curse.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga Collection Lushros Dofine
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2006, 11:20 PM »
Army building. ???

Great review. I agree, except for the army building part. ;)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 9, 2006, 09:11 AM »
Army building. ???

Great review. I agree, except for the army building part. ;)

Didn't you see multiple Neimoidian Pilots on the bridge that looked just like Lushros?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 9, 2006, 07:22 PM »
I stand corrected. ;D

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline McCusto

• Youngling
  • Saum Beatah Ay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 07:47 AM »
Plus, there are some neimodians who look like Lushros on Mustafar.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 02:48 PM »
Plus, there are some neimodians who look like Lushros on Mustafar.

True, true.