Author Topic: Blood and Honor: Prologue  (Read 9144 times)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Re: Blood and Honor: Prologue
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 11:56 AM »
Well, it took an act of Congress but I finally got the complete dialouge up. Hopefully everyone enjoys it. I have hopefully learned a but from my mistakes and it wont tkae as long to get the second part up. Ive snapped a few pics but due to incliment weather ( rain and a digital camera dont mix) I may have to retake them.

I am now in the process of fixing the typos. I thank everyone who has pointed these out, and I am in the process of fixing them now.

Blaster_e11: your right, the blue clones are in fact Lieutennants, the green ones are Seargents. I corrected that one, thanks for pionting that out.

Ratm: its not supposed to be a mullet, he has long bangs like myself, they are just pulled back.

In-Rem: I made wit da woids. Sorry it took so long. ;D

BrentS: thanks for all your help. Punctuation and me never have gotten along. I was in a hurry to get the words up.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 12:34 PM »
Darth Ennis

Now I want the story of Ord Mandrell!  Very nice dialogue.  I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes.  I really like the witty exchange between the jedi.  Keep it up.

My one comment on the custom figures would be that if you think Obi and Tox will be interacting more in the future, you may want to make some subtle changes to Tox's jedi robes.  Since they both use the same body they almost look like twins.  It was especially noticeable in this picture:

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 03:15 PM »
I really like the "personality" you've given the clone commander. And the interplay between him and Tox is pretty cool.

All in all, it's a great story so far, Darth_Ennis! I'm quite intrigued! But the dialog could use some proof-reading ;)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 04:42 PM »

All in all, it's a great story so far, Darth_Ennis! I'm quite intrigued! But the dialog could use some proof-reading ;)

Sorry ;) Im working on that now.

BTW My Latin is a little rusty. What does your tag line say?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 05:12 PM by Darth_Ennis »

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2006, 09:56 PM »
BTW My Latin is a little rusty. What does your tag line say?

It says (sorta) "you don't know the power of the dark side..."
 ;D

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 02:05 PM »
very nice, i like the location shooting. but probably has its own hurdles, believe me rubbermaid green screen has plunty o-hurdles.

and how did you had the hair to capt. antilles?

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 04:06 AM »
Wow, somehow I missed the added dialogue.   Thanks to the bump from Depressis, I got a chance to take a look again.

Very nice work!  When will we see the continuation, this is a great chapter and a great beginning.

I hope to see more!  Tox is a cool character and your dialogue is quite good (typos not withstanding  ;)  )

Well done!
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 06:03 PM »
I like it, I'm surprised to see a PN that dosen't use ROTS clones & Anakin/Obi-Wan.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 1, 2006, 11:57 AM »
WOW I didn't think anyone even remembered this. I do have more story, its just been very hard lately to find the time to do it. Well, that and there have been some personal issues of late that I have had to deal with.

I do plan on finishing the story tough.

Thanks guys.

Offline Swede

• Youngling
  • Burt Reynolds flew X-Wings?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 3, 2006, 01:43 PM »
Wow!!! This was great!  What an awesome story. 
I'm very glad it was bumped or I would have missed out on this gem.
So where to start ... loved the dialogue, this is another one of those PNs that you didn't even need to post pix because the dialogue is so rich that you can't help but get a feel of what's going on.  Everybody's, from Skywalker to the clone's speech was top notch ..very believable.
Your pics were fantastic, great use of natural settings; it really looked like a forested area and showed off the figs wonderfully.
The best part of the story is your main character Tox.  You can tell that the guy could be a serious bad@$$ if he wanted to be.  I just love the respect he commands from people, even OB1 !!!  Just great.

Please post some more chapters, you definately have talent ...share it with the rest of us  ;)
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 09:52 PM »
 ;DThis looks really great Ennis! My favorite type of story! Jedi and Qui-gon.He is my favorite.The shot are good the spelling (Well you know from all the others ) But I'can't wait to read some more.Keep them coming!you got me very curious now.
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 05:13 PM »
Well, I thank everyone again for not forgetting about this one. :-[

The good news is I will finally have some free time to devote to this in January, so I can FINALLY finish telling my story. I've got most of the details planned out, but in true George Lucas style, I'm still gonna make most of it up as I go along. ;D

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 05:42 PM »
 ;DWith Special editions Too!HEHEHE Just kidding I an't wait as I said before Qui-gon is my favorite and anything
with Jedi
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!